This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where are all those Vega 56 / 64 Custom models?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Where are all those Vega 56 / 64 Custom models?

User Info: Kainstryder

Kainstryder
3 weeks ago#1
I see the new GTX 1070 ti has lots of custom models upon release and the 1080 ti continues to have new ones.

So... where are the Vega customs? I've been waiting... and waiting... nothing. No news. Asus Strix triple fan model? Ok... what else? So Barebones it's laughable.

No seriously, where are they...

User Info: Ryzeki

Ryzeki
3 weeks ago#2
I wish they would just do a good working model and stick with it. I'd say about 80% of the variety of the GPU customs are entirely redundant.

Though there is always a market for people that prefer looks over function.
MSI GT73VR - Core i7 6th gen @4.1Ghz | | 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4 || 128GB PCIe SSD + 1TB SATA SSD || GTX1080 || 1080P@120hz

Kainstryder
3 weeks ago#3
Ryzeki posted...
I wish they would just do a good working model and stick with it. I'd say about 80% of the variety of the GPU customs are entirely redundant.

Though there is always a market for people that prefer looks over function.

Eh, I see it as better cooling and more quiet. I'm waiting for a Seahawk style liquid cooler since I heard the one AMD used for Vega 64 sucks. It's already middle of November, throw us a bone or something.

Kainstryder
3 weeks ago#4
UPDATE: Just a day later, there is ANOTHER CUSTOM VEGA!!

https://www.techpowerup.com/238875/powercolor-radeon-rx-vega-red-devil-teased

omg... looks sexy. Not quite what i wanted, another LC model, but this would do.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Where are all those Vega 56 / 64 Custom models?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived