This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the best place to shop for Mechanical keyboards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the best place to shop for Mechanical keyboards?

User Info: MasteroftheArts

MasteroftheArts
3 weeks ago#11
Sonorous_Jon1S8 posted...
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/

Good for window shopping at least.

That's where I bought my Ducky. Pretty nice site.
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
3 weeks ago#12
ClunkerSlim posted...
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g613-wireless-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-black/6083509.p?skuId=6083509

Here, $75 for this on Friday.

You're not going to do any better than that. You're welcome. You people have got to start learning to shop for yourselves. Christmas is going to be a nightmare in this forum.

Looks slick.

But I want RGB backlight. :( My wife has a steelseries keyboard with it and I'm mega jelly. Hopefully this will help someone else out though.
AdhesiveWombat is the greatest chiptune electro artist ever.

User Info: Samurai_Man

Samurai_Man
3 weeks ago#13
ClunkerSlim posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
TC I just got the G810 from BB for $99 but I think its also $99 on amazon as well, I was deciding between it and a corsair with Cherry MX keys and I have to say I'm very happy with this purchase I even wound up getting the G502 to go along with it. I really like Logitech's selection of RGB patterns and they've got some pretty cool ones.

EDIT: Sorry just read you needed a wireless one, the best place is probably eBay or Amazon just get one with a return policy so if it starts acting up or you don't like it you can at the least swap it out for something else.

Well that was a mistake since it's going to be $60 next weekend.

Oh well, I needed a mech keyboard right then so I can bite the bullet on this, any word if the G633 might be on sale tho?
It's your friendly neighborhood Samurai Man.

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
3 weeks ago#14
Samurai_Man posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
TC I just got the G810 from BB for $99 but I think its also $99 on amazon as well, I was deciding between it and a corsair with Cherry MX keys and I have to say I'm very happy with this purchase I even wound up getting the G502 to go along with it. I really like Logitech's selection of RGB patterns and they've got some pretty cool ones.

EDIT: Sorry just read you needed a wireless one, the best place is probably eBay or Amazon just get one with a return policy so if it starts acting up or you don't like it you can at the least swap it out for something else.

Oh well, I needed a mech keyboard right then so I can bite the bullet on this, any word if the G633 might be on sale tho?

Should be.
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim

Samurai_Man
3 weeks ago#15
ClunkerSlim posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Samurai_Man posted...

Should be.

Nice! I'll definitely pick one up, do they start these sales like Thursday night or will I have to go in on Friday?

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
3 weeks ago#16
Samurai_Man posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Samurai_Man posted...

Should be.

Nice! I'll definitely pick one up, do they start these sales like Thursday night or will I have to go in on Friday?

Last year I just walked in Friday after everyone was gone and picked up my G710 keyboard and my G502 mouse. Nobody is burning down the doors for computer parts I guess. You can wait out in the freezing line for two hours Thursday night and then spend another two hours in the line for the register that wraps all the way around the store. But there's no point if you can just walk in and out on Friday.

About the G633 headphones. Read those Amazon reviews before you pick them up. I know there's a lot of good youtube reviews from people like Linus. But those guys didn't use the headset for more than a week. Supposedly these things fall apart after a few months in. I don't know. I've thought about picking some up myself but there's a lot of 1 star reviews.
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim

Samurai_Man
3 weeks ago#17
ClunkerSlim posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Samurai_Man posted...

Should be.

Last year I just walked in Friday after everyone was gone and picked up my G710 keyboard and my G502 mouse. Nobody is burning down the doors for computer parts I guess. You can wait out in the freezing line for two hours Thursday night and then spend another two hours in the line for the register that wraps all the way around the store. But there's no point if you can just walk in and out on Friday.

About the G633 headphones. Read those Amazon reviews before you pick them up. I know there's a lot of good youtube reviews from people like Linus. But those guys didn't use the headset for more than a week. Supposedly these things fall apart after a few months in. I don't know. I've thought about picking some up myself but there's a lot of 1 star reviews.

Man this is my issue, I want the G633 because I already have the G810 board and G502 mouse but im debating between the G633s, the Hyper X Cloud IIs and the Steel Series Arctics 5 cause I want something I can use on both my Xbox One and PC

Samurai_Man
3 weeks ago#18
So just checked Amazon and the Cloud IIs are on sale now for $69.99 I'm assuming for black Friday week this worth picking them up now?

User Info: DetectivPenguin

DetectivPenguin
3 weeks ago#19
If you really know your stuff/what you want and what the values of things are you can get the best deal on ebay, if not stick with amazon.
Are you a fan 3D turn based rpgs?
Go check out (and if interested, support!!) Soul Saga,Cross Reverie, Earthlock, and Edge of Eternity! Keep the genre alive!!

Samurai_Man
3 weeks ago#20
DetectivPenguin posted...
If you really know your stuff/what you want and what the values of things are you can get the best deal on ebay, if not stick with amazon.

You can get some stuff cheaper on eBay than Amazon as well (Brand New Items), Best Buy will also price match with Amazon if it's shipped and sold by Amazon, got the Cloud IIs tonight in store for $65 after price matching and using cash vouchers I had on my CC
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the best place to shop for Mechanical keyboards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived