This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the best place to shop for Mechanical keyboards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the best place to shop for Mechanical keyboards?

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
3 weeks ago#21
Samurai_Man posted...
So just checked Amazon and the Cloud IIs are on sale now for $69.99 I'm assuming for black Friday week this worth picking them up now?

LoL, you came asking for help, but you just helped me. I just bought them. What a rip off that the silver ones aren't on sale. Buy the G633 and we'll see who's last longer. I guess the G633 should only come out to like $60 at Best Buy with tax, instead of the $75 I just paid. But the only way to know which is better is just to pick one and try it. It's a crap shoot dude.

EDIT- oh, I see your other post where you bought the Cloud IIs. Well, he's hoping they're worth the hype.
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim

User Info: Samurai_Man

Samurai_Man
3 weeks ago#22
ClunkerSlim posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
So just checked Amazon and the Cloud IIs are on sale now for $69.99 I'm assuming for black Friday week this worth picking them up now?

LoL, you came asking for help, but you just helped me. I just bought them. What a rip off that the silver ones aren't on sale. Buy the G633 and we'll see who's last longer. I guess the G633 should only come out to like $60 at Best Buy with tax, instead of the $75 I just paid. But the only way to know which is better is just to pick one and try it. It's a crap shoot dude.

EDIT- oh, I see your other post where you bought the Cloud IIs. Well, he's hoping they're worth the hype.

Yeah so glad I went with these man I picked up the (broken might I add) G633s at BB at just feeling them I could tell they'd be broken within a month these Cloud IIs are a much better headset.
It's your friendly neighborhood Samurai Man.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the best place to shop for Mechanical keyboards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived