This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Destiny 2 gets 53% performance increase with new GTX 10 series drivers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Destiny 2 gets 53% performance increase with new GTX 10 series drivers

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
3 weeks ago#21
it_r_over9000 posted...
Supposedly this only works with the depth of field setting being turned on. The highest setting was bugged and drained resources with no noticeable improvement. So if you're like me and turn it off completely then this update does nothing.

I'll take another look. When I last loaded the game I noticed a significant improve to hit 4K60 at max visuals.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
3 weeks ago#22
wildog2006 posted...
Then why was DX12 being so hyped up for it's ability to use the VRAM of each card independently instead of mirroring it?

Because that's exactly why SLI is being phased out?
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 weeks ago#23
ArcadeGuy posted...
it_r_over9000 posted...
Supposedly this only works with the depth of field setting being turned on. The highest setting was bugged and drained resources with no noticeable improvement. So if you're like me and turn it off completely then this update does nothing.

I'll take another look. When I last loaded the game I noticed a significant improve to hit 4K60 at max visuals.

Well max visuals implies maximum depth of field which would explain the increased frame rate.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Maximus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: RainblowDash

RainblowDash
3 weeks ago#24
Its amazing how's much better it is on PC than console.
Ryzen 7 1700X - Sapphire RX Vega 64 - ASRock Fatal1ty X370
Samsung 960 EVO 500gb - G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16gb - Silverstone SX700 700W
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Destiny 2 gets 53% performance increase with new GTX 10 series drivers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived