This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would this be any good for 4K gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Would this be any good for 4K gaming?

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 weeks ago#21
Fade2black001 posted...
Sephiroth311 posted...
Is input lag only an issue for 4k pc gaming or does it affect consoles too? As I said I’ve had no issues using a now dated Sony 1080p TV and I have a couple of friends who game on some poor, off-brand TVs again with no issues

I think its all subjective and PC's Do not have this problem if you are using a monitor. You can get 4k monitors with ~5ms for response times. Also quite frankly you wont notice a difference between 0ms and 50ms. Just remember that MS stands for milliseconds, so 50 milliseconds is 1/20th of a second to put things in perspective

input lag doesn't go as low as 5ms. the lowest input lag you'll find is 9ms in 2017. you're confusing input lag with response time.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#22
zhenghan posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Sephiroth311 posted...
Is input lag only an issue for 4k pc gaming or does it affect consoles too? As I said I’ve had no issues using a now dated Sony 1080p TV and I have a couple of friends who game on some poor, off-brand TVs again with no issues

I think its all subjective and PC's Do not have this problem if you are using a monitor. You can get 4k monitors with ~5ms for response times. Also quite frankly you wont notice a difference between 0ms and 50ms. Just remember that MS stands for milliseconds, so 50 milliseconds is 1/20th of a second to put things in perspective

input lag doesn't go as low as 5ms. the lowest input lag you'll find is 9ms in 2017. you're confusing input lag with response time.

And that's not the same thing?
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: 2DJunky

2DJunky
4 weeks ago#23
mucloud posted...
For a console yes if you have a 1080ti for the GPU yes if not then no.

This ^^^
Dell Inspiron 15 5566 (15.6") / i3-7100U / 6GB RAM / 120GB SSD
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Would this be any good for 4K gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived