This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thanks Windows.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thanks Windows.

User Info: Alaph0000

Alaph0000
3 weeks ago#1
For install Nvidia driver 388.13, I read that thing destroy Titan X Maxwell and below. Good thing that major flicker starting up along with game D3D unplug error as well major alt-tab delay.

Also switched back to Firefox cause Chrome when bloatware with the task scheduler/service.msc, unable to turn off.

User Info: Another_Voice

Another_Voice
3 weeks ago#2
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Alaph0000
3 weeks ago#3
Another_Voice posted...

Does I have to remind you are American being with babble fish language and 2D being? Also off-topic nonsense talking.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
3 weeks ago#4
Alaph0000 posted...
Another_Voice posted...

Does I have to remind you are American being with babble fish language and 2D being? Also off-topic nonsense talking.

He meant your OP made little sense if at all.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

Alaph0000
3 weeks ago#5
Terantatek posted...
Alaph0000 posted...
Another_Voice posted...

He meant your OP made little sense if at all.

Still using own local language.

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 weeks ago#6
Alaph0000 posted...

Congratulations on your use of the English Language. Next time you should shoot for CORRECT usage of the English Language instead of a mish-mash of words approximating stream-of-consciousness thought processes.

Seriously, just clean up the sentence a bit and make it more clear what you are trying to say. It's no good to speak a language if you're not clear in what you say. The first person to type the "has anyone been so far as to do more look like" was probably a native speaker and just left a whole bunch of words out when they typed that.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

Alaph0000
3 weeks ago#7
arleas posted...
Alaph0000 posted...

Congratulations on your use of the English Language. Next time you should shoot for CORRECT usage of the English Language instead of a mish-mash of words approximating stream-of-consciousness thought processes.

Seriously, just clean up the sentence a bit and make it more clear what you are trying to say. It's no good to speak a language if you're not clear in what you say. The first person to type the "has anyone been so far as to do more look like" was probably a native speaker and just left a whole bunch of words out when they typed that.

You think so? I read here that you got advance class in school. That 80 % of native American can't understand eachother and try to babblefish eachother to the end.

I am already using English language in correct usage. The problem? Everytime I post during post American worktime they are the only who got problem with English language. Hence the own local language.

Ha I can say it is funny that you are the one being fish got stuck inside aquarium trying to babble eachother.

User Info: JustAndrew88

JustAndrew88
3 weeks ago#8
Where have you seen that these drivers are causing problems? Curious because Windows did the same for me with my 1080 Ti.
You don't understand. Edgar is the one in the hole.

Alaph0000
3 weeks ago#9
JustAndrew88 posted...
Where have you seen that these drivers are causing problems? Curious because Windows did the same for me with my 1080 Ti.

The D3D unplug error? 388.13 that has been recently installed today. I am not sure it is related before that during these hour(for me nighttime), there will be always a bsod after fall creator update.

Now I install 388 back and still has D3D error, appearing is steam big picture is the cause. I don't like big picture but google found no fix until today. Currently not crashing.

User Info: JustAndrew88

JustAndrew88
3 weeks ago#10
I did have a moment earlier while watching YouTube where my screen went black and it made that sound like something had been unplugged from the PC, then it went back to normal but the video was black with just the audio. Restarting Firefox fixed it, but I'm guessing that was an Nvidia driver issue. 388.31 is out now. Maybe that will fix it.
You don't understand. Edgar is the one in the hole.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thanks Windows.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived