This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox gold for P.C?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Xbox gold for P.C?

User Info: Powertoolz

Powertoolz
3 weeks ago#1
I want to buy Forza horizon 3. It's on sale but says I need Xbox gold. I didn't even know this was a thing. What does Xbox gold give for p.c players.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 weeks ago#2
No clue. I looked and its only $1 for gold for a month, so just get gold then get the game.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
3 weeks ago#3
Discounts, that's it for PC

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
3 weeks ago#4
I think it's because Gold members get early access to the Black Friday sale.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
3 weeks ago#5
Discounts and some free games. They have that game pass thing, it's basically the XB1 game version of Netflix.

I advise against using the Windows Store though. Not going to argue, so if anyone engages, nope. It's that simple. It's a s*** service, the only plus is they have proper customer support and Steam doesn't.
My current setup: https://i.imgur.com/c8xbRW0.png
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/RVpcz3Z.png

User Info: Powertoolz

Powertoolz
3 weeks ago#6
nominturddaddy posted...
Discounts and some free games. They have that game pass thing, it's basically the XB1 game version of Netflix.

I advise against using the Windows Store though. Not going to argue, so if anyone engages, nope. It's that simple. It's a s*** service, the only plus is they have proper customer support and Steam doesn't.

Can I get Forza anywhere else?
(message deleted)

User Info: boochy

boochy
3 weeks ago#8
There is no such thing as Xbox Gold for PC. It is a Play Anywhere title, so it's just stating you need Gold if you want to play online on the Xbox. When you buy it digitally, you get a copy for Xbox and a copy for PC.

It even states "Xbox Live Gold membership (sold seperately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox One.

I do not own Xbox Live Gold and I play Horizon 3 just fine.
Steam - Duck Tales LOL
Intel I7 5820k(4.4ghz)- 16GB Corsair Vengeance - EVGA 1080ti - Alienware 34" Curved 3440x1440 Ultrawide Gsync 120hz monitor

User Info: KaizerLaw

KaizerLaw
3 weeks ago#9
(((XBox)))

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
3 weeks ago#10
boochy posted...
There is no such thing as Xbox Gold for PC. It is a Play Anywhere title, so it's just stating you need Gold if you want to play online on the Xbox. When you buy it digitally, you get a copy for Xbox and a copy for PC.

It even states "Xbox Live Gold membership (sold seperately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox One.

I do not own Xbox Live Gold and I play Horizon 3 just fine.

yeah....so many responses before we got a real answer. wtf.

PC doesn't need xbox live gold. For PC, it is free
Perhaps a one sided CTF in Overwatch? 1 team captures the "flag" X times. Then flip roles
5820k @3.3hgz // 16gb ddr4 3000 // Radeon 390x 8gb DEVIL
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Xbox gold for P.C?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived