This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox gold for P.C?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Xbox gold for P.C?

User Info: DiehardFFv2

DiehardFFv2
4 weeks ago#11
jimm120 posted...
boochy posted...
There is no such thing as Xbox Gold for PC. It is a Play Anywhere title, so it's just stating you need Gold if you want to play online on the Xbox. When you buy it digitally, you get a copy for Xbox and a copy for PC.

It even states "Xbox Live Gold membership (sold seperately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox One.

I do not own Xbox Live Gold and I play Horizon 3 just fine.

yeah....so many responses before we got a real answer. wtf.

PC doesn't need xbox live gold. For PC, it is free

True, but sometimes they lock their sales to XBL gold. You do not need XBL Gold to play with other people online if you are playing from your PC. If you had an Xbox One and you wanted to play it on that for some God forsaken reason, you would need an active Gold account to play online multiplayer.
6600k @4.6GHz | GTX 1080 SLI | 16GB DDR4 | 500GB SSD | 4TB HDD

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
4 weeks ago#12
Lmao yeea ill play it on the xbone over my 7700k 1080ti....dead ass serious superior powah!
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#13
Powertoolz posted...
nominturddaddy posted...
Discounts and some free games. They have that game pass thing, it's basically the XB1 game version of Netflix.

I advise against using the Windows Store though. Not going to argue, so if anyone engages, nope. It's that simple. It's a s*** service, the only plus is they have proper customer support and Steam doesn't.

Can I get Forza anywhere else?

Lol.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#14
Also the demo crashes for me, so I'm not buying it if the game doesn't work.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: stav8

stav8
4 weeks ago#15
Cdkeys.com

Buy forza horizon from there
NZXT Stormforce 240:16GB DDR4 RAM:Core i5 6600k: GTX 1060 6 GB: 2TB SSHD:2TB HDD:128 GB SSD:AS ROCK Z170 EXTREME 4; CORSAIR 750W: THERMALTAKE 3.0 LIQUID COOLING

User Info: Kenny_Mayne

Kenny_Mayne
3 weeks ago#16
I wish there was xbox live gold for pc. It would certainly help keep the riff raff away and prevent from being matched up with so many toxic players
I am Seattle

User Info: xkierx

xkierx
3 weeks ago#17
Kenny_Mayne posted...
I wish there was xbox live gold for pc. It would certainly help keep the riff raff away and prevent from being matched up with so many toxic players

because they want to push the 10 people that actually do play windows store games away
Psn and xbl: xkier feel free to add or troll : D. RS name: Ask me!

User Info: Lum_Yatsura

Lum_Yatsura
3 weeks ago#18
Games for Windows Live had paid features early on. We all know how that flopped.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1124-lums-ufo-comedy-anime-and-manga
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Xbox gold for P.C?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived