This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what's your battlefront 2 performance like?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what's your battlefront 2 performance like?

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
4 weeks ago#1
So I played a match or two and at ultra I'm only getting around 66-73 fps running a 1600 and a Vega 56 which according to benchmarks is significantly lower than what they've been getting so I'd like to a) see what real world performance is like and b) figure out what's wrong with my system if I'm coming up short.

Also at DX 12 the game is a choppy mess for me atm so I'm not sure. CPU usage is only about 50% when the game is running so I don't think the cpu is a bottleneck. Also running at 1440p.
Life is tough, like real tough, like tough plus tough times tough to the power of tough.

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
4 weeks ago#2
I'm unable to play campaign at the moment as the cutscenes stutter or freeze and I don't know of a workaround.

Don't know about FPS but been having no problems or choppiness at all in-game, on ultra with a GTX 780 and overclocked 2500K.
Argument winners: calm down, troll, hater, you obviously, LOL, don't care, I'm done, actually this is funny, not wasting my time, butthurt, blocked, keep trying

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
4 weeks ago#3
There was a nvidia driver update recently for BF2 that specifically mentions stuttering and freezing being fixed
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
4 weeks ago#4
Cool_Dude667 posted...
There was a nvidia driver update recently for BF2 that specifically mentions stuttering and freezing being fixed

I downloaded the most recent one yesterday, so I guess that's not the case.
Argument winners: calm down, troll, hater, you obviously, LOL, don't care, I'm done, actually this is funny, not wasting my time, butthurt, blocked, keep trying

User Info: godplaysSNES

godplaysSNES
4 weeks ago#5
One important thing to keep in mind is that the benchmarks often are in single player, the multiplayer portion is much more demanding, especially for the CPU.
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!

User Info: xk_gman

xk_gman
4 weeks ago#6
Cool_Dude667 posted...

the game ran perfect for me ultra settings 1440p until these drivers now it stutters like hell

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
4 weeks ago#7
It's running well for me. Only two issues I have are flashing on screen transition animations (annoying but not the end of the world) and ... having to restart the game any time I leave or get disconnected from a server, because it drops me from EA's main server every single time.

Other than that it is very, very smooth. I just suck at it.
i dont like signatures

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
4 weeks ago#8
Beautiful and smooth with my build. Not a single issue ever so far.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what's your battlefront 2 performance like?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived