This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BF2 - Anyone else's cutscenes stuttering? Any workaround?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. BF2 - Anyone else's cutscenes stuttering? Any workaround?

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
4 weeks ago#1
Tried to start the campaign, but the cutscene pauses for a few seconds (audio keeps going), then goes super fast catching up (but pauses again before it gets to catch up, in a never-ending cycle).

Specs are fine and latest drivers downloaded. Tried doing it in windowed and full screen, with v-sync on and off.
Argument winners: calm down, troll, hater, you obviously, LOL, don't care, I'm done, actually this is funny, not wasting my time, butthurt, blocked, keep trying

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
4 weeks ago#2
No, I don't support bad business practices.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.

TrulyEpicLawls
4 weeks ago#3
FantasticGabe posted...
I don't support bad business practices.

I highly doubt this.
Argument winners: calm down, troll, hater, you obviously, LOL, don't care, I'm done, actually this is funny, not wasting my time, butthurt, blocked, keep trying

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
4 weeks ago#4
K.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.

TrulyEpicLawls
4 weeks ago#5
FantasticGabe posted...
K.

Erm... ok...

User Info: PSP_H0mebrew

PSP_H0mebrew
4 weeks ago#6
Im getting the slowdown as well, as is a friend. It seems to be happening regardless of specs.
Everyone wants to know the truth, until they find it.
Montreal Canadiens Fan
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. BF2 - Anyone else's cutscenes stuttering? Any workaround?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived