This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefront must look awesome in 4k

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Battlefront must look awesome in 4k

User Info: learjet777

learjet777
3 weeks ago#1
Battlefront 2 !

For those lucky enough to have to have a Titan XP or 1080ti

User Info: K4P_Link

K4P_Link
3 weeks ago#2
I thought we all agreed to not buy that game?
Hotter than you in real life :)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1580697/

learjet777
3 weeks ago#3
K4P_Link posted...

LOL

True. But if you can afford a Titan XP you sure as heck don't care about saving gaming from EA!

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
3 weeks ago#4
K4P_Link posted...

since when?!?

learjet777
3 weeks ago#5
randomoaf posted...
K4P_Link posted...

since when?!?

You didn't see the poll.......cant remember if it was here or on PS4 board.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
3 weeks ago#6
Ya it looks pretty good.

K4P_Link posted...

I for one enjoy loot boxes and ingame purchases. It makes no dent in my bank and I get cool stuff, in some cases I get a boost over a majority of players. I am actually not happy about the microtransactions being turned off atm as I had money to spend on it. But nooo, all you complainers who can't shell out 5 bucks had to ruin it for everyone.

If you can't afford micros, be happy you are playing the game at all. Don't complain when they add a mechanic purely for people who can afford it. Just ignore it, enjoy what content in the game you get and move on.

Maybe Vader isn't meant for cheapskates? Just maybe? Maybe they added characters they didn't plan on adding and decided to make them rather exclusive? Who the hell is anyone to complain about that? Jeez I can't imagine how some people act around their "better off" friends.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: grand_commander

grand_commander
3 weeks ago#7
Terantatek posted...
I for one enjoy loot boxes and ingame purchases. It makes no dent in my bank and I get cool stuff, in some cases I get a boost over a majority of players. I am actually not happy about the microtransactions being turned off atm as I had money to spend on it. But nooo, all you complainers who can't shell out 5 bucks had to ruin it for everyone.

If you can't afford micros, be happy you are playing the game at all. Don't complain when they add a mechanic purely for people who can afford it. Just ignore it, enjoy what content in the game you get and move on.

Maybe Vader isn't meant for cheapskates? Just maybe? Maybe they added characters they didn't plan on adding and decided to make them rather exclusive? Who the hell is anyone to complain about that? Jeez I can't imagine how some people act around their "better off" friends.

The NERVE! of those people, the NERVE! they must have to expect that a competitive multiplayer game stay competitive. How do they even expect EA to pay all of their developers if they let the cheapskates play for free? What kind of lowlife do you even have to BE to expect something for nothing? I am SHOCKED at the rabble! SHOCKED!

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 weeks ago#8
The game is good, play it
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
3 weeks ago#9
The problem was not paying for the Loot's it was when you get the strongest cards you WRECK the s*** out of the team and become a 1 man team so if you have enough money you can just buy your way to win.

Also the way they did the grind for the cards it would take 30,000 hrs to get everything.........who the f*** has that much time to play the game ............ no one.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Battlefront must look awesome in 4k

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived