This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefront must look awesome in 4k

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Battlefront must look awesome in 4k

User Info: BaldursGate

BaldursGate
4 weeks ago#11
It does look pretty cool.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hd-graphics-mod/images/graphics-mod-15b-released#imagebox

User Info: learjet777

learjet777
4 weeks ago#12
BaldursGate posted...
It does look pretty cool.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hd-graphics-mod/images/graphics-mod-15b-released#imagebox

That's pretty nice.

User Info: learjet777

learjet777
4 weeks ago#13
Terantatek posted...
Ya it looks pretty good.

K4P_Link posted...
I thought we all agreed to not buy that game?

I for one enjoy loot boxes and ingame purchases. It makes no dent in my bank and I get cool stuff, in some cases I get a boost over a majority of players. I am actually not happy about the microtransactions being turned off atm as I had money to spend on it. But nooo, all you complainers who can't shell out 5 bucks had to ruin it for everyone.

If you can't afford micros, be happy you are playing the game at all. Don't complain when they add a mechanic purely for people who can afford it. Just ignore it, enjoy what content in the game you get and move on.

Maybe Vader isn't meant for cheapskates? Just maybe? Maybe they added characters they didn't plan on adding and decided to make them rather exclusive? Who the hell is anyone to complain about that? Jeez I can't imagine how some people act around their "better off" friends.

Ok so why cant they just make people choose they type of game they wanna play, since you don't mind paying.

1)Lootbox/gambling version
2)$60 full version with everything unlocked.

Everyone would be happy with this.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 weeks ago#14
learjet777 posted...
Ok so why cant they just make people choose they type of game they wanna play, since you don't mind paying.

Esxactly! I mean, microtransactions are all about player choice, right?
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Battlefront must look awesome in 4k

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived