This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black friday monitor deals

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Black friday monitor deals

User Info: EvilBookworm

EvilBookworm
3 weeks ago#1
So, I have an ancient monitor. No idea the specs, it was a gift, had it for at least a decade. I'm looking to get a better one this year, so that my 6950 (I know, it's old as well, but newer than the monitor) will be able to display a bit better at least, and so I'm not bottleneck ed when I do get a new gfx. Still on a budget, looking fr around 100 $ or so max. The thing is, I don't know what makes a good monitor. Has anyone noticed a sale or something that is a good bargain?

Thank you for your time.
Death is a journey. The funeral is the last stop. The coffin is the train, the reaper the conductor. Me, I'm the guy who sells you a ticket at half price...

User Info: I_suk_at_golf

I_suk_at_golf
3 weeks ago#2
You can get a decent 1080p monitor for around $100, but I doubt that 6950 will be able to power anything on it. Not at full resolution at least.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
3 weeks ago#3
if ur 6950 has 2GB vram it should be able to play some stuff still, but 1GB vram isn't really enough for 2017
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Black friday monitor deals

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived