This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sonic Colours For PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic Colours For PC

User Info: Cozy

Cozy
4 weeks ago#11
Noraneko_Vel posted...
GeseztKatze posted...
Sonic Colours is one of the most liked 3D Sonic game, losing in the past years only to Sonic Generation

So the latest two (IIRC Mania and Force) were junk? :/

Mania was good but TC is referring to 3D Sonic games.

Sonic Forces is mediocre at best.
"Poop"

User Info: GeseztKatze

GeseztKatze
4 weeks ago#12
betatech posted...
I suspect the biggest issue with Colours will be it's engine, since it's not running the hedgehog engine (was surprised to find it uses Physx).

I didn't know that either. :O

It may be more difficult than I thought, then.
I should really start finishing the phrases I...

GeseztKatze
4 weeks ago#13
Noraneko_Vel posted...
GeseztKatze posted...
Sonic Colours is one of the most liked 3D Sonic game, losing in the past years only to Sonic Generation

So the latest two (IIRC Mania and Force) were junk? :/
I loved Colors and Generations was my favorite Sonic game hands down.

And a little offtopic question
http://store.steampowered.com/app/248310
Is Freedom Planet a good Sonic or a trashy clone? I can be really strict at judging Sonic/Megaman clones

I said 3D Sonic games. Look!

Sonic Forces is pure crap.

User Info: Pauken

Pauken
3 weeks ago#14
Sonic Colours emulates nearly flawlessly in Dolphin, and has a 60fps mod too.

The Sonic games most desperately needing PC releases are 06 and Unleashed, as the Xbox 360 and PS3 are unemulatable outside of very specific titles (mostly 2d), and both games would greatly benefit from PC modding support (06 could definitely use some unofficial patching to at least make it somewhat stable instead of being made entirely out of bugs).

Sadly I think both will remain stuck on unemulatable systems, so unless someone comes up with a brilliant fanmade engine remake for 06 and/or finishes the various Generations mods, they'll likely remain unplayable on PC for the foreseeable future.

User Info: betatech

betatech
3 weeks ago#15
Pauken posted...

The Sonic games most desperately needing PC releases are 06 and Unleashed, as the Xbox 360 and PS3 are unemulatable outside of very specific titles (mostly 2d), and both games would greatly benefit from PC modding support (06 could definitely use some unofficial patching to at least make it somewhat stable instead of being made entirely out of bugs).

Sadly I think both will remain stuck on unemulatable systems, so unless someone comes up with a brilliant fanmade engine remake for 06 and/or finishes the various Generations mods, they'll likely remain unplayable on PC for the foreseeable future.

There is the Unleashed mod for Sonic Generations. Obviously just the daytime stages and no Eggmanland but for most people thats probably the parts theyre interested in.
Asus P8Z77-V Pro, Intel i7 3770K 3.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080ti, CM 690 II. Win 10/Win8.1 x64.

User Info: claytonbuckley

claytonbuckley
3 weeks ago#16
RhapsodyRage posted...
Somato posted...
there is no such thing as a good 3D Sonic game

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 weeks ago#17
I could've sworn colors was already on PC, guess I was misremembering.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Januzaj_Dragon

Januzaj_Dragon
3 weeks ago#18
Keep that Smelly hedghog away from PC
The Real Top 3 of 2017: 1- Nioh | 2- Ninja Gaiden Black | 3- Persona 5

GeseztKatze
3 weeks ago#19
Pauken posted...

Who would want 06 and Unleashed in any shape of form, though? Those games are horrible. To me they should be buried in the forgotten sands time.

Januzaj_Dragon posted...
Keep that Smelly hedghog away from PC

He smells only because he runs too much. It makes him sweaty.

Also, he doesn't like water that much.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 weeks ago#20
Damn Englishman and their fancy u in colors.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic Colours For PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived