This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any recommended PC speakers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any recommended PC speakers?

User Info: MasterFeeler

MasterFeeler
2 weeks ago#21
ToastyOne posted...
MasterFeeler posted...
Buy the Swan M10. Currently using it right now. Solid $100 speakers. Almost on par to AE A2+.

I've had my Swans M10 speakers for almost 10 years. They still sound great but they look horrible on my desk now.

The ones I have are the white ones or I should say were the white ones, now they have turned decidely yellow. I think Hivi used the same plastic used to make Super Nintendo consoles.

I bought a can of black spray paint for using on plastics and gonna fix the problem. Hopefully the end up looking decent and not like crap.

Honestly I'm getting tired of this big ass center speaker taking up so much space on my desk. I might get those $200 speakers posted earlier eventually.

Yeah, I read about those problems with the color white, so I bought the black ones instead.

Yeah, it sucks it's on the table but it's still pretty good.
i5-3570k, 8gb, R9 270
i5-5200u, 8gb, 940m
(message deleted)

User Info: betatech

betatech
2 weeks ago#23
Anyone have experience of the Logitech Z906?

I know they're a surround sound system but they were on offer at £149 with multiple inputs including toslink (handy for a secondary system I have) and gives me the option of surround sound in the future even if I only use 2.1 for now.
Asus P8Z77-V Pro, Intel i7 3770K 3.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080ti, CM 690 II. Win 10/Win8.1 x64.

User Info: Chass1990

Chass1990
2 weeks ago#24
I think they're a steal at that price. I would jump on it assuming everything works ok
MSI Z97 Gaming 5 * Xeon E3-1246 v3 * Noctua NH-U12S * MSI GTX 970 * Sound Blaster Z * HyperX Savage 32GB * 850 Evo * Supernova G2 750W * Phanteks Enthoo Pro
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any recommended PC speakers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived