This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just got Injustice 2 on PC, and man, the gacha element is bad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I just got Injustice 2 on PC, and man, the gacha element is bad

User Info: YukitoRambo

YukitoRambo
3 weeks ago#1
I was told that the game on Steam is expensive, but apparently not in my country though. It's cheaper than even KOF XIV or the all-characters version of DOA5.

The script in the story mode is horrible, but at least it was somewhat as entertaining as Michael Bay movies. Got explosions and special effects everywhere. Definitely play-and-forget.

But man, the 'Brother Eye' box s***, which is just a catchy way to call 'gacha', was lame. The game awards players with different costume parts for each character, but only by chance. Most of them are lame, and the 'epic' versions are not guaranteed.

But at least it was just costume parts, right?

What SW Battlefront II did was like, if NRS locks half the characters and enhancements to ranked mode fights behind this gambling system.
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
3 weeks ago#2
Eh.
You knew.
You had to have known about the gotcha element. It's been out for all this time.
You decided to buy it anyway.
So, who's fault was that?
Now, say my name.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I just got Injustice 2 on PC, and man, the gacha element is bad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived