This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Fry's Electronics not sell processors anymore?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does Fry's Electronics not sell processors anymore?

User Info: Dionex247

Dionex247
3 weeks ago#1
I was configuring a build with plans to purchase it today and none of their processors are in stock in-store according to the website.... my zip is 94585 around Concord/Sacramento area and none of them carry a single processor.

Is it wrong?

Dionex247
3 weeks ago#2
And there is no motherboards or SSDs in stock either. This can't be right?

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
3 weeks ago#3
Depends on what frys and how big my local frys has a very limited amount but when I go to the frys 45min away they have a huge section
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

Dionex247
3 weeks ago#4
It's a big one in Concord. It shows as in stock from google but their website says not available.

Dionex247
3 weeks ago#5
I wanted to order everything and pick up in store.

mucloud
3 weeks ago#6
An do that it will be shipped tot he store you want. Online is a bit different though some stuff are in store only.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

Dionex247
3 weeks ago#7
I wanted to build one today though. I think I might have to go inside and take a look. It says its not in stock in the store, but the google shopping search says it is in stock in store.

mucloud
3 weeks ago#8
Call them and see cause there online is not that reliably.

User Info: farigonti

farigonti
3 weeks ago#9
Don Fry?

Love that dude

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
3 weeks ago#10
Just go to the store.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does Fry's Electronics not sell processors anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived