This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New to this

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. New to this

User Info: shutts1

shutts1
4 weeks ago#1
Hi guys

this is a great site BTW

I have recently started PC gaming i have a good spec PC and play almost anything, I'm a massive FPS and RPG fan. I'm kind of looking for more people to play with in steam as most people i know are console gamers and I'm trying to shy away from that now due to the game play being on another level with my PC and only just realising that. I will play almost anything I'm just getting a bit bored playing alone lol. if anyone wants a game one night feel free to give a newbie a shout. cheers guys

Steam
Shutts85

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#2
Well mine is in the sig, no blank requests though, just put in "saw you on gamefaqs, is enough". Ya most of my buds are on PSN.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

shutts1
4 weeks ago#3
yeah i cant seem to stray people away i cant believe the difference, thanks mate nice one

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#4
What games you play?
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

shutts1
3 weeks ago#5
im currently playing PUBG and fornite, ive just purchased ww2 so im going to give that a go over the next few days.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. New to this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived