This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am looking for a fun game similar to Diablo, I would like a suggestions from..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I am looking for a fun game similar to Diablo, I would like a suggestions from..

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
3 weeks ago#21
Torchlight 2 is awesome. Had one of the best endgames. Grim Dawn is great. I wanted to play Titan Quest but it never worked.

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
3 weeks ago#22
Sacred 2 if you want a more open world take on the genre.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/225640/Sacred_2_Gold/
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
3 weeks ago#23
- Van Helsing is funny; plenty of shoutouts("What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?" "....42?"). I think it *might* be on the easier side though; for a pet, melee Katarina is really powerful.
- Titan Quest starts off really slow. Act 1 really overstays its welcome. I think I got burned out, which is the reason why my game is on hold in Act 2.
- Grim Dawn has a pretty great start but does slow down around...act 2-3
- Sacred 2....is not optimised for PC with very counter-intuitive controls and camera. Still worth a playthrough. Also, enemy level scaling is stupid.
- Torchlight 1 is pretty great. I'm having mixed feelings with regards to Torchlight 2, not sure why.
- Victor Vran might be worth a look.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
3 weeks ago#24
Grim Dawn is my top suggestion, the devs keep supporting it with constant updates (free) and there have been a couple of expansions (paid).

Torchlight is fun too but l feel like Grim Dawn offers a lot more depth although there is no character creator, just pick male or female but the appearance is preset.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
3 weeks ago#25
Knighted Dragon posted...
Path of Exile is great, it's the best ARPG with the most content. Grim Dawn is really good too. Marvel Heroes is dying so that sucks

This ^.

Honestly, even D3 can't keep up with the amount of new content PoE releases. Game is on its 7th free expansion in a couple weeks lol
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 weeks ago#26
Path of Exile, Torchlight II, Grim Dawn, Titan Quest

The rest are mediocre at best.

If you look at consoles, Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 & 2, and Champion's of Norrath 1 & 2 are good.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.

User Info: coldshadowater

coldshadowater
3 weeks ago#27
Boge posted...
Path of Exile, Torchlight II, Grim Dawn, Titan Quest

The rest are mediocre at best.

If you look at consoles, Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 & 2, and Champion's of Norrath 1 & 2 are good.

Did they port Dark Alliance to Ps4? I hope they did.. Really amazing series
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

User Info: PhazonReborn

PhazonReborn
3 weeks ago#28
Grim Dawn is weird. I never really go into it...i tried.

There's something really janky about it. It seems...floaty.

Path if Exile is super hardcore but probably your best bet for that style of game
The Phazon you know and trust since 2004

User Info: KaizerLaw

KaizerLaw
3 weeks ago#29
The original Divinity games.

User Info: coldshadowater

coldshadowater
3 weeks ago#30
wait..

Titan Quest Ragnarok?

omg.. I did not know this
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I am looking for a fun game similar to Diablo, I would like a suggestions from..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived