This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1440p 144hz g sync monitor for 350

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 1440p 144hz g sync monitor for 350

User Info: Samurai_Man

Samurai_Man
3 weeks ago#31
Sorry I'm probably a little late to this thread but I'm waiting for my 27" Acer 144hz gaming monitor to come in this afternoon from amazon and some co-workers were telling me that @ 27" 1080 was going to look super pixelated can anyone confirm? I'll be outputting from my laptop that has a native 4k screen, 1060 6GB, and i7-7700HQ @ 2.8
It's your friendly neighborhood Samurai Man.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 weeks ago#32
Samurai_Man posted...
Sorry I'm probably a little late to this thread but I'm waiting for my 27" Acer 144hz gaming monitor to come in this afternoon from amazon and some co-workers were telling me that @ 27" 1080 was going to look super pixelated can anyone confirm? I'll be outputting from my laptop that has a native 4k screen, 1060 6GB, and i7-7700HQ @ 2.8

I'm using a 24 inch, and ya its pixelated at 1080p. 27 will be even worse.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: _Marka_Ragnos_

_Marka_Ragnos_
3 weeks ago#33
iemerg_ posted...
seasloth21 posted...
Can’t soeak to the color, but can say going from a 1080p 60hz monitor to 1440p 144hz with gsync was probably the most significant pc upgrade I’ve seen. It’s hard to describe until you are in a game and looking around, but everything is crazy smooth.

vouch... these 4k/60fps people don't know what they're missing.

1440p/144hz/144fps/gsync is life.

I have a 4k TV and the monitor this topic is about. I would much rather play on the TV on every game aside from Overwatch and Starcraft.
My Home Theater: http://m.imgur.com/a/la41r

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 weeks ago#34
_Marka_Ragnos_ posted...
iemerg_ posted...
seasloth21 posted...
Can’t soeak to the color, but can say going from a 1080p 60hz monitor to 1440p 144hz with gsync was probably the most significant pc upgrade I’ve seen. It’s hard to describe until you are in a game and looking around, but everything is crazy smooth.

vouch... these 4k/60fps people don't know what they're missing.

1440p/144hz/144fps/gsync is life.

I have a 4k TV and the monitor this topic is about. I would much rather play on the TV on every game aside from Overwatch and Starcraft.

Ya I'll probably play all my games on my TV minus FPS and RTS games.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 1440p 144hz g sync monitor for 350

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived