This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best modern JRPGs on Steam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best modern JRPGs on Steam?

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
3 weeks ago#1
I've been craving JRPGs lately and am interested in some input. I have quite a few on my wishlist, including a few games from the Tales series, Nier Automata, Trails in the Sky, I am Setsuna and a few Atelier games. Any gems that have made it to Steam? It seems very open to JRPG titles these days.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
3 weeks ago#2
Sword Art Online Hollow Realization. Not even s***ting.
I'll... shave that cat.

ChocoboDreams
3 weeks ago#3
Ciera posted...
Sword Art Online Hollow Realization. Not even s***ting.

I did really like the premise of the show though only watched the first episode. Given how much I loved .hack I wouldn't be surprised if a SAO game could be good, I'll look into it!
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
3 weeks ago#4
Trails of the cold steel, Valkyria Chronicles, Grandia 2, Ys games and if Nioh can be considered to be a jrpg, then that too.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
3 weeks ago#5
The Oath in Felghana.

Normal is pretty hard by today's standards though, so if you want it to be more modern drop the difficulty.
My current setup: https://i.imgur.com/c8xbRW0.png
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
3 weeks ago#6
Blue reflection.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: kyosuke34

kyosuke34
3 weeks ago#7
cant believe this mofo said sword art online
The MMO genre is amazingly stagnant. It makes money, but creatively speaking, it's dead.

User Info: Naughty_Lemon

Naughty_Lemon
3 weeks ago#8
Tales of Berseria is a hidden gem, but you probably know that. I heard YS VII has the best story in the series. Okami HD if you didnt already play it

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
3 weeks ago#9
ToB is trash
I'll... shave that cat.

ChocoboDreams
3 weeks ago#10
Naughty_Lemon posted...
Tales of Berseria is a hidden gem, but you probably know that. I heard YS VII has the best story in the series. Okami HD if you didnt already play it

Tales of Berseria *has* caught my eye, if only for female waifu protagonist...Okami is one of my favorite games of all time, and I just may play it again. I know there's a new Ys game releasing relatively soon, but I may look into Ys VII.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best modern JRPGs on Steam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived