This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best modern JRPGs on Steam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best modern JRPGs on Steam?

User Info: Chass1990

Chass1990
2 weeks ago#41
strictly not a JRPG but since you mentioned it, nier automata is probably the best as long as you are willing to put in the three playthroughs. I have a bias towards Atelier series, but it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea so I'd say try one first but highly recommended. The entire Legend of Heroes series are good if you are looking more for a traditional JRPG.

Other Japanese titles that aren't really JRPGs:
Don't know how into monster hunting type games, but there's also toukiden and god eater. There's also way of the samurai 4, valkyria chronicles, blazblue series which are all excellent.
MSI Z97 Gaming 5 * Xeon E3-1246 v3 * Noctua NH-U12S * MSI GTX 970 * Sound Blaster Z * HyperX Savage 32GB * 850 Evo * Supernova G2 750W * Phanteks Enthoo Pro

User Info: Villain

Villain
2 weeks ago#42
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky Trilogy + Trails of Cold Steel. Trails of Cold Steel 2 will be released early 2018 IIRC.

Unfortunately it's unlikely we'll get the Crossbell arc games released in an official capacity so you would have to play fan translations for that part of the story.
http://i.imgur.com/ZWNgMXL.jpg
Formally known as Will VIIII
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best modern JRPGs on Steam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived