This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC requirements

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC requirements

User Info: Youraveragegamr

Youraveragegamr
3 weeks ago#1
Hello i am new to Pc, and im wondering if anyone can help me. I dont have the best pc in the world and with that being said im just curious as to if I can play the new south park fractured but whole game. attached are of my computers info. please if anyone can help. i just want to know if my computer can run this game.

Computer Info:
MANUFactuer Dell INC
model Vostro 320
DESKTOP

PROCESSOR INFO

CPU VENDOR:GENUINRINTEL
SPEED: 2926 mhz
2 logical proccessors
2 physical proccessors

operating system version

windows 7 (32 bit)
ntfs: supported
CPC: SUPPORTED 311

VIDEO CARD

driver: intel (R) G41 express chipset

hope this helps!!

User Info: CommunismFTW

CommunismFTW
3 weeks ago#2
I would just get it on console, man. I know it looks like a south park episode but it's not optimized or easy to run well, and runs on a complex engine. Their minimum graphics card is dedicated, not integrated.

Basically, you have a dual core processor which is below average, and no graphics card whatsoever. Essentially, it's not a gaming computer or even close to one. I would just play it on whatever console you own.
Since only from below can one better see the heights.
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg

User Info: grand_commander

grand_commander
3 weeks ago#3
Nope, you have an Intel Core 2 processor while the game is asking for a four-core processor minimum, and you're on (really old, bad) integrated graphics while the game requires an actual graphics card.

User Info: Youraveragegamr

Youraveragegamr
3 weeks ago#4
Apprecaite the feed back so quick, guess im buying for my ps4.. crappy pc huh? Thanks guys.

User Info: CommunismFTW

CommunismFTW
3 weeks ago#5
Youraveragegamr posted...
Apprecaite the feed back so quick, guess im buying for my ps4.. crappy pc huh? Thanks guys.

It's a great experience on ps4, no need to get it on PC man. You'll still have fun.

Not crappy, just not for gaming! Don't be down on yourself. Having a PC is better than not having one at all, of course.
Since only from below can one better see the heights.
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC requirements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived