This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bye, Bye Net Neutrality!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bye, Bye Net Neutrality!

User Info: JustAndrew88

JustAndrew88
3 weeks ago#101
Never said they're the same. Just said the Dems have done a lot of bad as well. I'm already aware that Dems support keeping Net Neutrality which is why I'm on their side.
You don't understand. Edgar is the one in the hole.

User Info: strat10

strat10
3 weeks ago#102
Democracy shouldn't work like carrot stick on a horse. You feel they do something wrong you speak out. Not many people in the US now can't do what people do during the Vietnam War. What happen to speaking out.

What's sad people pick a side and listen to same side exclusively. If you think about it Democrats and Republicans did many things wrong together. We need more people in outside of the same old categories it doesn't need to be existing group.

I want to ask why Hilary? why Trump? Why are these the only choice? The current situation should be revolving door. They put so much fear into that idea and no one wants to attempt.

User Info: DaedalusEx

DaedalusEx
3 weeks ago#103
JustAndrew88 posted...
Yeah we do. It's a very important issue.

Not nearly as important as climate change, or healthcare, or criminal justice reform. Most people just don't give a s*** about those because they aren't personally affected.

User Info: jake-sf

jake-sf
3 weeks ago#104
DaedalusEx posted...
JustAndrew88 posted...
Yeah we do. It's a very important issue.

Not nearly as important as climate change, or healthcare, or criminal justice reform. Most people just don't give a s*** about those because they aren't personally affected.

The internet is at the core of our society. Its core to the present and future of education, art, music, and even health as it is a vast source of interconnectivity and shared knowledge.

The open internet makes everything in life better. While this attack does not necessarily compromise all of this, its a first step. And I f***ing dare say the internet, considering all the consequences, is more important than all of your points, because it affects all of them indirectly.
SFJake Website - http://sfjake.byethost7.com

User Info: Pauken

Pauken
3 weeks ago#105
I hope, with this change, maybe Canada will step up and provide better internet practices to make up for you damn yanks.

Sadly that isn't likely as America controls the 'net. So I'll just have to hope NN gets brought back by whoever replaces Trump in 2020 (or earlier if inpeached; I hope not later, since that indicates the US is in dire need of a 3rd option for President, namely the forced one called Giant $#@%ing Meteor)

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
3 weeks ago#106
Who the f*** actually defends a decision that most likely puts money into that douchebag ajit's pockets and f***s with the "freedom" (the word that most americans love) of the internet and information? This is blatantly ajit sucking on corporate dick.

User Info: MasterFeeler

MasterFeeler
3 weeks ago#107
The Land of the Free LOL
i5-3570k, 8gb, R9 270
i5-5200u, 8gb, 940m

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
3 weeks ago#108
Player_10 posted...
When a companies start charging outrageous prices, people will just go elsewhere.

Where else is there? All the collusion in the corporate sphere means we have no actual choices or options.

User Info: darkus_f

darkus_f
3 weeks ago#109
Samurai_Man posted...
[Please subscribe to GameFaqs.com for $5.99/monthly to view this message]
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
3 weeks ago#110
Player_10 posted...
yohabroha posted...
Voidgolem posted...
The right wing screws everything up again?

Look, as it stands we're going to be the consumers that potentially get f***ed by NN going away, but here's the thing - the government shouldn't be controlling this s*** to begin with. Call me a free market shill, but the market will correct itself if companies are going to be s***bags immediately after gaining control

When a companies start charging outrageous prices, people will just go elsewhere.
They'll just be shooting their own self in the foot.

Internet is too essential. They all know they can charge anything they want and get away with it, much like cellphone companies.
When it becomes a game of who's screwing you the least, you've already lost.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bye, Bye Net Neutrality!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.