This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bye, Bye Net Neutrality!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bye, Bye Net Neutrality!

User Info: ChrisStarlite

ChrisStarlite
3 weeks ago#71
yohabroha posted...
yeah those were some great remarks there pal

You have yet to dispute any of my posts other than to keep blaming democrats for something that happen and started under a Republican.

yohabroha posted...
great thing i finally read the username of who i'm responding to.

Yeah, your name joggle my memory up and knew who you were after that, go troll else where, trumpanzee.

User Info: AtmosOmega

AtmosOmega
3 weeks ago#72
JustAndrew88 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Internet should probably be a utility.

Given how much we rely on it today it probably should.

^The only sane answers in regards to this topic.

OT: Anyone who thinks that Infrastructure oriented markets are going to be fixed by Free Market Forces has a very poor understanding of economics. Infrastructure markets are Natural Monopolies.
Meaning if left to their own devices, they stagnate and behave in anti-competitive manners.

Sure enough, that's exactly what happened in the United States, and continues to happen. It's become so bad that the ISPs basically have bought off the government and avoided regulation through lobbying; keeping prices sky high, service quality low, and raking in truckloads of profits, most of which don't see reinvestment into the market.

Don't take my word for it. Just compare the internet service quality and price per capita to that of, say, Japan and South Korea.
If you don't like what a gaming company is trying to force upon you and the market, don't buy that company's games.
Cruel DRM can only flourish if you let it.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#73
ChrisStarlite posted...
yohabroha posted...
yeah those were some great remarks there pal

You have yet to dispute any of my posts other than to keep blaming democrats for something that happen and started under a Republican.
yohabroha posted...
great thing i finally read the username of who i'm responding to.

Yeah, your name joggle my memory up and knew who you were after that, go troll else where, trumpanzee.

mhm, keep blaming republicans for the democrats inability to repeal existing laws or write functional legislation. keep on doin it, keep being the problem, keep acting like you're on a team when really none of them care about you and its just us on the ground here who should be banding together.

and yeah your memory is pretty joggled up there bud, because you can't find a single instance of me defending the person i want removed from office, including this very thread where i never defended him. mhm, keep on doing exactly what they want.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs
(edited 3 weeks ago)

ChrisStarlite
3 weeks ago#74
yohabroha posted...
mhm, keep blaming republicans for the democrats inability to repeal existing laws or write functional legislation

Keep ignoring the problem started by Republicans and expanding it while you keep going back to blame Democrats for it, I'm sure you'll get somewhere by keep blaming them!

yohabroha posted...
keep being the problem

The irony of this post

yohabroha posted...
keep acting like you're on a team when really none of them care about you and its just us on the ground here who should be banding together.

I'm actually an independent, I'm just pointing out how you're blaming and pointing your finger at a democrat when it was started under a Republican and expanding it the issues you're blaming democrats on.yohabroha posted...
and yeah your memory is pretty joggled up there bud, because you can't find a single instance of me defending the person i want removed from office, including this very thread where i never defended him. mhm, keep on doing exactly what they want.

Your name is all I need to know not to take you too seriously.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: KaizerLaw

KaizerLaw
3 weeks ago#75
Republicans = Garbage
Democrats = Garbage sprayed with Febreze

ChrisStarlite
3 weeks ago#76
KaizerLaw posted...
Republicans = Garbage

This.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 weeks ago#77
ChrisStarlite posted...
KaizerLaw posted...
Republicans = Garbage

This.

A better analogy would be one is a pile of s*** and the other is vomit.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

ChrisStarlite
3 weeks ago#78
captsplatter_1 posted...
ChrisStarlite posted...
KaizerLaw posted...
Republicans = Garbage

This.

A better analogy would be one is a pile of s*** and the other is vomit.

I'd be okay with either one and I agree with you lol

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#79
ChrisStarlite posted...
yohabroha posted...
mhm, keep blaming republicans for the democrats inability to repeal existing laws or write functional legislation

Keep ignoring the problem started by Republicans and expanding it while you keep going back to blame Democrats for it, I'm sure you'll get somewhere by keep blaming them!

yohabroha posted...
keep being the problem

The irony of this post

yohabroha posted...
keep acting like you're on a team when really none of them care about you and its just us on the ground here who should be banding together.

I'm actually an independent, I'm just pointing out how you're blaming and pointing your finger at a democrat when it was started under a Republican and expanding it the issues you're blaming democrats on.yohabroha posted...

Your name is all I need to know not to take you too seriously.

Dude, the f***ing question specifically asked what the Democrats did wrong, did you not even read that? In my own response that question before you chimed in, l listed one thing that wasn’t even the fault of that administration. Why the f*** do l have to also list out the Republicans failures just so people don’t get offended? If the question was what did the Bush or Trump administration do wrong, l can give you a laundry list, but that wasn’t the question, he asked for specific examples from the Obama administration. l like how you conveniently forget the f***ips of Clinton and Bush 1 as well.

And again, post where l defended the person l didn’t vote for
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Player_10

Player_10
3 weeks ago#80
Didn't Al Gore say he "invented the Internet"? :p
Would you like to hear a tale, of a little girl name Kale?
She always wondered, whatever happened to Her tail?! *o*
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bye, Bye Net Neutrality!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.