This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OMG, Shadow of War is f***ing CLOWNING...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. OMG, Shadow of War is f***ing CLOWNING...

User Info: N3xtG3nGam3r

N3xtG3nGam3r
3 weeks ago#1
So, you can literally shame Orcs to the point they become mentally unstable...LOL, look at this clip of this guy that shamed an Orc from level 60, down to level 0.

http://coub.com/view/z9rvs

LMFAO!!!

I am buying this game right now.
ASUS B-150 Gaming MoBo| Intel CORE i5 6500k @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR4 | 2TB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 1080Ti 11GB GDDR5-X

User Info: N3xtG3nGam3r

N3xtG3nGam3r
3 weeks ago#2
Like seriously, i cant breathe...hahahaha
ASUS B-150 Gaming MoBo| Intel CORE i5 6500k @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR4 | 2TB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 1080Ti 11GB GDDR5-X

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
3 weeks ago#3
Wow really shadow of war is old now waiting for shadow of ring.

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
3 weeks ago#4
TC sounds like some crony hired by EA to just go out and make posts about their game.

No one actually talks about things like that, "I am buying this game right now" is tens of times more funny to me than anything that game has to offer.
Why Master_Faust can't see any posts on PCH: http://i.imgur.com/Ns93rhC.png

User Info: JVolz1982

JVolz1982
3 weeks ago#5
I haven't heard someone use the term "clowning" since the late 90's.

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
3 weeks ago#6
Here's the original video, it's kinda long and shows all the shaming so I skipped ahead to where he's finally lost his bananas.

https://youtu.be/slZYMEtHbes?t=12m44s

I cried laughing the first time I saw this, for a good few minutes longer than I probably should have.

Then I looked up other videos, this is by far the funniest one. The other ones aren't very funny, actually kinda sad.

User Info: spud_almighty

spud_almighty
3 weeks ago#7
JVolz1982 posted...

You should probably go outside then.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#8
wizardmon posted...
TC sounds like some crony hired by EA to just go out and make posts about their game.

No one actually talks about things like that, "I am buying this game right now" is tens of times more funny to me than anything that game has to offer.

Why would EA hire someone to shill a WB game
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: JVolz1982

JVolz1982
3 weeks ago#9
spud_almighty posted...
JVolz1982 posted...

You should probably go outside then.

Why, so I can hear someone say clowning? No thanks

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
3 weeks ago#10
yohabroha posted...
wizardmon posted...

Why would EA hire someone to shill a WB game

Because they are doing it badly. Probably banking on people being more reluctant to buy the game based on it.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. OMG, Shadow of War is f***ing CLOWNING...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived