This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Almost done with my unmodded Kotor 2 playthrough...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Almost done with my unmodded Kotor 2 playthrough...

User Info: Samaellives91

Samaellives91
3 weeks ago#1
Then it's time for the good stuff. Kotor 1 modded I've heard is quite the improvement, and Kotor 2 even more so.
Not changing this sig until Liao Hua is added to the Dynasty Warriors cast.

User Info: brotrrwinner

brotrrwinner
3 weeks ago#2
I really liked kotor 1, then tried kotor 2 and just couldn't get into it. I've heard the beginning is pretty dull and boy, is it true. The promise of things improving down the line wasn't enough to make me suffer through those early hours
September 21st, 2008
Never forget

User Info: Utinil

Utinil
3 weeks ago#3
It is a big mistake to play Kotor 2 completely unmodded. There was quite a bit content that was shipped with the game, but unavailable and only 90% complete. Restoring the lost content (with that last 10% being completed) almost doubled the enjoyment I got from the game. Some of it actually smooths out the
ending which feels very rushed without it. This is also mostly official content so there is honestly little reason not to use it.

User Info: Sum_quod_eris

Sum_quod_eris
3 weeks ago#4
Samaellives91 posted...
unmodded Kotor 2

Ew.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Caidezes | http://www.goodreads.com/Caidezes | http://www.last.fm/user/Caidezes

User Info: Samaellives91

Samaellives91
3 weeks ago#5
Sum_quod_eris posted...
Samaellives91 posted...
unmodded Kotor 2

Ew.

I wanted to get a feel of the unmodded experience so I appreciate the changes more.
Not changing this sig until Liao Hua is added to the Dynasty Warriors cast.

User Info: fan360

fan360
3 weeks ago#6
A few kids added this "mod".
Then hype on every websites.

Kotor 2 is an unfinished game. Mod or not.

User Info: Kharillle

Kharillle
3 weeks ago#7
The start of 2 was slow. Thought it was easier to watch someones lets play instead.
No time for games so I twitch. Youtube is good. Two monitors at any one time. My graphics card ist krap.

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
3 weeks ago#8
Kharillle posted...
The start of 2 was slow. Thought it was easier to watch someones lets play instead.

I love Peragus. It felt like exploring some ghost space station wondering where all the people went, and some great music.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Almost done with my unmodded Kotor 2 playthrough...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived