This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is better wireless or wired 360/XB1 controller? Any sales for them now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which is better wireless or wired 360/XB1 controller? Any sales for them now?

User Info: Oakland510_

Oakland510_
3 weeks ago#1
I think it's a good time to buy a controller now cause a lot of games that are good with controller are on sale now

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
3 weeks ago#2
XBOX 1 controller.
7700K@5.0 - 1080 - EVGA 750 - 16GB DDR4 - Z270 ASUS
H100v2 - Evolv ATX - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK

User Info: eddy1nsane

eddy1nsane
3 weeks ago#3
Xbox one S
God created the world, everything else are made in China

User Info: Oakland510_

Oakland510_
3 weeks ago#4
bump

User Info: Coffee_Nurse

Coffee_Nurse
3 weeks ago#5
Xbox One controllers are 39.99 on Amazon right now.

I'm buying one right now to replace my 5 year old wired 360 controller. From what I have read, the XBONE controller is an upgrade in every sense of the word over the 360 controller.
Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
http://isdmxinjail.com/ http://hemansings.com/
(message deleted)

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
3 weeks ago#7
Im looking to do the same. Cant decide between wired or wireless
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: cancerquake

cancerquake
3 weeks ago#8
360's dpad is kinda bad and noticeably so if you use it to switch through menus a lot. i didn't believe it until using it for a few months and it started acting up. doesnt happen a lot but happens enough. also not enough tactile feedback

did microsoft ever come out with a good cord for the x1 controller?
boom

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
3 weeks ago#9
As someone who owns both a 360 and X1 controller I much prefer the 360....for one the dpad is fine you mostly use it as a sub menu bottun anyways like switching weapons/gear in games for that its absolutely fine...2 the Joysticks are alittle more stiff and by stiff I mean they don't move as easily as the X1 which alot of people complained they had a hard time aiming with the X1 b/c of how sensititive the joysticks are also the thumbpads are bigger on the 360 way more comfortable for me....3 the shoulder bumper buttons...on the X1 you have to hit them towards the side the higher up you press the harder it is to press its a lever button where on the 360 its a button you can press it anywhere no problem.

Also they both use a different dongle you have to buy seperatly to connect wirelessly

Theres just something about the X1 controller that cramps my hands after playing awhile as well.
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/
They both work great; it's really up to your personal preference.

I like the 360 pad more, which I think is a little more ergonomic, and I like the sticks a bit more.
America's Army SN: illogical hawk[GFs] ;37 Honor
*~*-=(C)=-GS SWAT:S.W.A.T. Wizard-=(C)=-*~*
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which is better wireless or wired 360/XB1 controller? Any sales for them now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived