This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This steam sale seems mediocre

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. This steam sale seems mediocre

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
2 weeks ago#21
Que every topic about a steam sale since they removed flash sales. Every sale people say this
Theres a little place where the sun sleeps late. Pours himself a shot of tequila.
Its a little place called Pleasure Island. Thats where Id like to feel ya.

User Info: Heeto

Heeto
2 weeks ago#22
This sale was amazing for me as a 4X gamer though, Sins of a solar empire, Imperium Galactica, Civ 4/5/6, Heroes of Might and Magic, etc.

User Info: arleas

arleas
2 weeks ago#23
Bossdog421 posted...
every topic about a steam sale since they removed flash sales

Actually starting around 2014 they started complaining "this sale sucks". I'm sure you could search the boards with the keyword "sucks" and find at least 10 topics from the last 5 years about sales.

I just tried...
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc?search=sale+sucks

I got 6 results since 2014 (though one was a poll saying the sale sucked because everyone already owned a ton of stuff)
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
2 weeks ago#24
Revocation68 posted...
What's up with the prices? If memory serves me correct I remember getting games like Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 (complete editions) for like 2.50 or 3 bucks in past years. I got Star Wars Battlefront 2 a couple years ago for 2 bucks? It's now also 10. 10 dollars is cheap, but for games that old? Seriously?

Idk just an observation...Guess I got em when the getting was good a few years ago.

you understand that those were basically gifts to lure you into their service, right?

or did you expect to be buying full blown AAA games for those prices forever?
if so, lmao

User Info: Revocation68

Revocation68
2 weeks ago#25
unknown_VS posted...
Revocation68 posted...
What's up with the prices? If memory serves me correct I remember getting games like Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 (complete editions) for like 2.50 or 3 bucks in past years. I got Star Wars Battlefront 2 a couple years ago for 2 bucks? It's now also 10. 10 dollars is cheap, but for games that old? Seriously?

Idk just an observation...Guess I got em when the getting was good a few years ago.

you understand that those were basically gifts to lure you into their service, right?

or did you expect to be buying full blown AAA games for those prices forever?
if so, lmao

The f*** is your problem? Yeah...I expected games that had been out for years upon years to be cheap, around the time of black friday, ...yup...what a crazy thought...*eye roll*.

User Info: RhapsodyRage

RhapsodyRage
2 weeks ago#26
Flash sales/daily deals were amazing. New kiddies don't even know. Now they see 40% off and lose their minds.

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
2 weeks ago#27
Yeah sales were kinda better back then, even on Origin where I was able to score Battlefield 4 for $20 just 1 month after its release.

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
2 weeks ago#28
I was hoping Planescape would be more on sale.

User Info: luckyrelic

luckyrelic
2 weeks ago#29
steam sales have been worse for awhile now... last time steam sales were good, it was summer 2013...

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
2 weeks ago#30
RhapsodyRage posted...
Flash sales/daily deals were amazing.

No? Flash sale was one of the worst things happened to Steam.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. This steam sale seems mediocre

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived