This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC vs PS4.. I need someone who can answer me accurately please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC vs PS4.. I need someone who can answer me accurately please

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
2 weeks ago#11
Jesus christ, my ESL students have better reading comprehension than the people in this thread.

captsplatter_1 posted...
Only ones that won't are something like those ROME Empire type games with a s*** ton of objects on screen at once. No way you running 60fps.

wantfastcars posted...
Most titles on PC run at at least 60FPS.

Not to mention you're wrong, there are some games that are limited to lower framerates due to engine limitations or other technical restraints. However, these games are A) typically console ports, B) often fixed by community modders or sometimes even the developer themselves, and, most importantly, C) are extremely few and far between.
Now Playing: Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
Now, let's count up your sins!

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 weeks ago#12
wantfastcars posted...
Jesus christ, my ESL students have better reading comprehension than the people in this thread.

captsplatter_1 posted...
Only ones that won't are something like those ROME Empire type games with a s*** ton of objects on screen at once. No way you running 60fps.

wantfastcars posted...
Most titles on PC run at at least 60FPS.

Not to mention you're wrong, there are some games that are limited to lower framerates due to engine limitations or other technical restraints. However, these games are A) typically console ports, B) often fixed by community modders or sometimes even the developer themselves, and, most importantly, C) are extremely few and far between.

I mean you will lose your 60fps when you put enough objects on screen at once.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
2 weeks ago#13
Bioshock Infinite PS4 runs at 60FPS and PC can technically run more than that so the difference between the two in this regard is response times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfRE4i0xHus

PS4 version has a lower AF setting and does not have alternate post-processing or DX11 shadows. It seems to me, PC version is the one to get although if you go console it's not necessarily a bad deal.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC vs PS4.. I need someone who can answer me accurately please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived