This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Its hilarious how many people hate PUBG just to seem "cool".

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Its hilarious how many people hate PUBG just to seem "cool".

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#11
what is hilarious about it
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 weeks ago#12
There are three types of people:

1. The people that really like the "cool" thing because they think it makes them cool.
2. The people that really hate the "cool" thing because they think it makes them cool.
3. The people that don't like or hate anything based on other people's opinions. These are the only people that really are cool.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#13
Boge posted...
There are three types of people:

1. The people that really like the "cool" thing because they think it makes them cool.
2. The people that really hate the "cool" thing because they think it makes them cool.
3. The people that don't like or hate anything based on other people's opinions. These are the only people that really are cool.

cringed
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Sonorous_Jon1S8

Sonorous_Jon1S8
3 weeks ago#14
Its hilarious how many people like PUBG just to seem "cool".

User Info: KURRUPTOR

KURRUPTOR
3 weeks ago#15
I hate pubg, I'm cool now right?
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
3 weeks ago#16
PSP_H0mebrew posted...
Even though they have probably never played the game at all.

There's thousands of games I haven't played - because I researched them and decided they were crap.

Just like I did with PUBG.

I'll bet there's games you'll never play . . . for the same reason.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
3 weeks ago#17
TC, why do you care so much what others think?
Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI B350 Tomahawk | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-Sync |
Nintendo Switch

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
3 weeks ago#18
candlefighter posted...
it doesn't make them cool to you. there are others that will think that they're cool because they hate it. people have a spectrum of thoughts on the subject. who thinks what depends on how they feel about the subject, what kind of day they've been having, etc.

Lol wow
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
3 weeks ago#19
Almost as pathetic as someone who would make a topic like this.

User Info: Alpreyz

Alpreyz
3 weeks ago#20
People don't like it because it is a clunky and a very generic experience. The game wouldn't be successful if it wasn't for streamers with a young fan base. I've played the game it is a very boring game and this style of game has been done 1000 times, it is a quick cash grab and the so called new "Battle Royale" style games doesn't exist the game looks like the other 20 cash grabs that were popularized by children.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Its hilarious how many people hate PUBG just to seem "cool".

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived