This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am so f***ed with net neutrality being taken away ~_~

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I am so f***ed with net neutrality being taken away ~_~

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
1 month ago#11
So . . .. you had crappy internet with net neutrality, but you're bummed that net neutrality is being taken away.

O .. . . kay.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#12
If you live in the boonies your neighbors are probably borderline KKK anyways.

But yeah, you have to weigh your options I guess. Living in the countryside your vote is allowed to matter, so there is that.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
1 month ago#13
TomorrowDog posted...

You sound like an ignorant city kid

small town vibe can be pretty cool, atleast in oregon
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: arleas

arleas
1 month ago#14
Born Lucky posted...
So . . .. you had crappy internet with net neutrality, but you're bummed that net neutrality is being taken away.

O .. . . kay.

Ever hear the phrase "out of the frying pan and into the fire"?

Well he's dancing in the frying pan right now. They're about to remove the pan though. Get hyped.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#15
Cool_Dude667 posted...
TomorrowDog posted...

You sound like an ignorant city kid

small town vibe can be pretty cool, atleast in oregon

I grew up by a town of 150 in Iowa. Bunch of braindead hillbillies slurping conservative propaganda and crying their b**** eyes out about Muslims when they've barely seen one in person while the bigger local towns/cities have weekly shootings.
sub.bitballoon.com

User Info: JustAndrew88

JustAndrew88
1 month ago#16
TomorrowDog posted...
I grew up by a town of 150 in Iowa. Bunch of braindead hillbillies slurping conservative propaganda and crying their b**** eyes out about Muslims when they've barely seen one in person while the bigger local towns/cities have weekly shootings.

And grouping all small communities together like that makes you the same as the Muslim hating hillbillies.
You don't understand. Edgar is the one in the hole.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#17
If you're not in the top 1% right now, you're pretty much f***ed all around.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#18
JustAndrew88 posted...
TomorrowDog posted...

And grouping all small communities together like that makes you the same as the Muslim hating hillbillies.

You mean a white dude that grew up in one such community (visited and knew others) and understands what influenced it and articulates how that can be extrapolated in conjunction with current trends in politics to describe similar communities is the same thing as a white dude living in a 99% white region who looks at neo-Nazis online handpicking negative news stories about colored people and determining they are an inferior race?

That is your claim? Or are you just saying "uuhhhh.... generalizing is bad even though that is probably all I'm capable of!"
sub.bitballoon.com

User Info: JustAndrew88

JustAndrew88
1 month ago#19
That was the weirdest defense I've ever heard. You've got nothing to defend yourself except that you lived in one such community. I've lived in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia. And 2 years in Illinois. Illinois was the most racist place I've ever lived. Florida can get pretty bad too. I'm not saying that they don't exist at all but it's not on a scale as big as you're thinking. At least not with young people. A huge chunk of the racism still going on belongs to older generations.

But just about all of my time in the south has seen black people, white people, Asian people, etc, all getting along just fine. Small community or large. Anyway this is getting way off topic. Hopefully we won't lose NN, TC. Or if we do we can try and get it back when we vote these morons out.
You don't understand. Edgar is the one in the hole.

User Info: YukitoRambo

YukitoRambo
1 month ago#20
Repeal of net neutrality will become the second biggest legal disaster since the Glass-Steagall Act repeal in 1999.

We have a-holes in here who firmly believe that corporations should be allowed to do ANYTHING they want for profit.
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I am so f***ed with net neutrality being taken away ~_~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived