This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't get into Divinity 2 at all

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can't get into Divinity 2 at all

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#1
Because you have to control all 4 characters in your team, and there is no auto battle for your teammates. Meanwhile, I'm really getting into Lineage 2 Revolution since there is auto battle even though there is only 1 character. How casual am I?
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: bubbub01

bubbub01
1 month ago#2
zhenghan posted...
Because you have to control all 4 characters in your team, and there is no auto battle for your teammates. Meanwhile, I'm really getting into Lineage 2 Revolution since there is auto battle even though there is only 1 character. How casual am I?

I wanna say you can set characters to auto attack but im not 100% sure.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#3
pretty casual
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: youngfossil

youngfossil
1 month ago#4
This is sad.
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
1 month ago#5
zhenghan posted...
How casual am I?

very.

also, you only control one character in divinity 2

User Info: Boge

Boge
1 month ago#6
You can choose to not recruit anyone. And you could play on an easier difficulty so you could probably finish the game. (guessing as I've barely played the game.)
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.

zhenghan
1 month ago#7
GTL581 posted...
zhenghan posted...
How casual am I?

very.

also, you only control one character in divinity 2

At a time.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
1 month ago#8
The Original Sin games are pretty boring, I don't blame you.
My current setup: https://i.imgur.com/c8xbRW0.png
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png

zhenghan
1 month ago#9
Now that I think about it, this is probably the western RPG equivalent of turn based ala Final Fantasy.

User Info: Boge

Boge
1 month ago#10
They're more like a turn-based strategy, like Final Fantasy Tactics, Shining Force, Fire Emblem, Jagged Alliance, Xcom...combat-wise at least.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can't get into Divinity 2 at all

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived