This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playing Fighting Games On PC Is Such A Joke When The Communities Are Dead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Playing Fighting Games On PC Is Such A Joke When The Communities Are Dead

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
1 month ago#31
Washed115 posted...
BrokenMachine85 posted...
Games that you play for 20mins here and there vs games you play for hours and hours on end have less players on at any one time?

Wow... mind blown.

/sarcasm

You're doing something wrong if you're playing fighting games for 20 minutes here and there.

OT: Yeah it sucks that while PC gaming is superior, PC gamers have poor tastes. They would rather play generic MOBAs and FPS games than the best genre in gaming.
So... matches that last 2 minutes or so a time and are easy to squeeze in whenever time allows should only be played when you have hours instead of whenever... okay...

Also, @don_sf topic.

User Info: Washed115

Washed115
1 month ago#32
Dyshonest posted...
Washed115 posted...
BrokenMachine85 posted...
Games that you play for 20mins here and there vs games you play for hours and hours on end have less players on at any one time?

Wow... mind blown.

/sarcasm

You're doing something wrong if you're playing fighting games for 20 minutes here and there.

OT: Yeah it sucks that while PC gaming is superior, PC gamers have poor tastes. They would rather play generic MOBAs and FPS games than the best genre in gaming.
So... matches that last 2 minutes or so a time and are easy to squeeze in whenever time allows should only be played when you have hours instead of whenever... okay...

Also, @don_sf topic.

It takes more than squeezing in a few matches in your spare time in order to get good at fighting games. They require way more time spent compared to other easy mode genres. I doubt you know anything about what I'm talking about though.

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
1 month ago#33
fastbilly1 posted...
Isnt Brawhalla a fighter?

That, and a few of the games are single player lol.
Steam - SilentHawk29 || Z170-A, G1 GTX 1080, i5 6600K, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
My car (on fire): http://i.imgur.com/ZoeZJ1b.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Playing Fighting Games On PC Is Such A Joke When The Communities Are Dead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived