This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So the amazing rpg Divinity Original Sin 2 doesn't even get nominated?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So the amazing rpg Divinity Original Sin 2 doesn't even get nominated?

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
1 month ago#1
WTF??

How does that happen? Makes me wonder if the awards show is just a big advertising sham.
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
1 month ago#2
grampamurked posted...
Makes me wonder if the awards show is just a big advertising sham.

Uh, I didn't realise normal people took gaming award shows seriously. Tell me, are you also into wrestling and do you think everything on there is real?
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
1 month ago#3
Didn't it get nominated for best rpg or something?

And you shouldn't have to wonder if award shows are "just a big advertising sham," because that's exactly what they are

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#4
this is what makes you wonder if award shows are advertising shams? is this your first award show?
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
1 month ago#5
grampamurked posted...
WTF??

How does that happen? Makes me wonder if the awards show is just a big advertising sham.

Awards shows - ALL of them - are nothing but shams.
They always have been.
You don't honestly think that the people who did the best job , are the ones who win, do you?

Years ago, the members that do the voting for the "Academy Awards" , admitted they don't even watch the movies they're voting for - they just vote for their friends..

I have a friend of mine , whose band is nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, for 2018. There's no way they're getting in because they're not friends with the right people, even though they've sold 50 million albums.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: Boge

Boge
1 month ago#6
GTL581 posted...
that's exactly what they are
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.

User Info: ghost140

ghost140
1 month ago#7
Indeed they are all shams but you would figure they would at least put some effort into it. My peeve from yesterday was Shadow Tactics not being in the Strategy GOTY category and Kingdom Battle winning it.
"Why is basic healthcare like irony? Americans don't get it."
- Yahtzee

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
1 month ago#8
grampamurked posted...
awards show is just a big advertising sham

As are they all.

User Info: tslu

tslu
1 month ago#9
the fact that destiny 2 was one of the most nominated game show how stupid the whole thing is.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So the amazing rpg Divinity Original Sin 2 doesn't even get nominated?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived