This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

User Info: DumbQuestion

DumbQuestion
1 month ago#1
been watching total biscuit lately, and I find him to be a good youtuber for PC games. However, he blocks comments in all of his videos.

why?

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
1 month ago#2
because youtube comments are almost as cancerous as his -actual- cancer.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
1 month ago#3
Hes had them turned off for years.
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB

User Info: LordOfLegacies

LordOfLegacies
1 month ago#4
I came in here to say pretty much exactly what voidgolem says. Absolutely nothing good will come from allowing comments on a video that will get more than a dozen views.
The leading authority in edge.

User Info: tearast

tearast
1 month ago#5
The special little snowflake gets triggered whenever someone is mean to him on the internet.

User Info: LOLIAmAnAlt

LOLIAmAnAlt
1 month ago#6
Hi C posted...
Hes had them turned off for years.

This is true,

Voidgolem posted...
because youtube comments are almost as cancerous as his -actual- cancer.

LordOfLegacies posted...
I came in here to say pretty much exactly what voidgolem says. Absolutely nothing good will come from allowing comments on a video that will get more than a dozen views.

These are true

tearast posted...
The special little snowflake gets triggered whenever someone is mean to him on the internet.

And this is also true.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
1 month ago#7
@tearast is the most accurate of them all.
My current setup: https://i.imgur.com/c8xbRW0.png
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
1 month ago#8
I've never seen seen a topic here where he was brought up that didn't devolve into people seemingly happy that he came down with cancer. I guarantee the comments of his videos would be equally useless and a hundred times worse.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
1 month ago#9
I think he said something like he reads all comments and was just getting triggered by many trolls, responding to them all of the time, so he turned them off because of that.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
1 month ago#10
If you want to discuss his videos they have a Reddit for it, TB Reddit has quite a bit of activity. Anyways he started blocking them after YouTube changed how comments were moderated due to Google+ being part of Youtube. There was a period when you would see tons of stupid spam and hateful Nazi s*** on every big YouTubers comments.

He partially did it because he would take the time to read all the comments but once the Armageddon on comments happened TB said that was the straw that broke the camels back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQjocZXHOg4

Here is Boogie 2988 talking about how stupid the comment situation was.
BF ID: Birck #1559845599
Leads: Erza, Shion, Zeis
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived