This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is currently your favorite game on PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what is currently your favorite game on PC

User Info: TheOpposite

TheOpposite
1 month ago#51
Minecraft. I need to find a new favorite. I've been playing it on and off since version 1.8.8, not that I am tired of it or anything. Maybe I'll check out Terraria.

I also enjoy Ys: TOiF, the old (pre-Generals) Command & Conquer games, the Jedi Knight games and Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. There's not really anything I play that needs a current PC.

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#52
Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation

actually, I liked VA-11 HALL-A more, but I just finished that.

And VV is starting to get a bit tedious tbh, but those graphics... so good haha.

And the best thing? No Steam launcher, you just click it, it does its thing and bam - works... !

Incredible, the future is here, guys. ;)

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#53
Probably PUBG. It is a unique PC experience for the time being.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: kaufmaniac

kaufmaniac
1 month ago#54
Rimworld.Honestly this game is like crack for those that love sims(the genre not the game).The way your colonists develop it's quite interesting.For example.It's been a while since i actually felt bad for one of my characters in a video game.Until i saw this colonist in my colony that some times just went into drinking binges.Downing beers like crazy.Years later.He developed a carcinoma in the liver i think.I actually felt sad for the little guy.Maybe cause sometimes i drink too many beers myself.Thankfully in the game you can operate your colonists.And while i was checking for ways to treat his illness.I found out you can actually extirpate the carcinoma since it was still small.And i did and the little guy has been okay since then.

I could go on and on about this game but i will only say that Rimworld it's one of the best sims i have ever played.The funny thing is that i only found out about this game.Cause i heard somewhere the poor dev got into trouble with the eternally outraged Social Justice Soyboys.Cause...i don't even remember what he did...that got them mad.But probably it was something that would only bother the clinically insane.

User Info: celebar

celebar
1 month ago#55
Witcher 3
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: mccue166

mccue166
1 month ago#56
Pillars of Eternity and Divinity Original Sin 2, and Assassin's Creed: Origins was a blast to play through.
4770k@4.7, H100i, 16gb 2133 Corsair Dominator, GTX 780 SLI, 250gb EVO, 4tb WD Red, 6tb WD Redx2 , Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK, Enthoo Pro, AX860

User Info: Darkshowers

Darkshowers
1 month ago#57
Tie Fighter: Collector's Edition

Honorable mentions go to Diablo 2, Thief: Dark Project, Baldur's Gate and Alien Isolation.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#58
zhenghan posted...
Probably PUBG. It is a unique PC experience for the time being.

Is it really? With more and more battle arenas (forgot the term for it) coming out or already out.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Paranoiac

Paranoiac
1 month ago#59
Star Wars Battlefront 2

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 weeks ago#60
Probably Starcraft 2. It's an extremely well-polished game with a ton of content that keeps getting new updates. It's also one of the last major PC games that feels "complete". It's not burdened down with loot boxes or microtransactions the way most modern PC games are. I guess you could complain that it has a fair amount of DLC, but the prices on the DLC are fairly reasonable, especially given the continued support for the game.

It's very depressing to play Overwatch after playing SC2, it's just so much worse in pretty much every regard. There's far less content, the balance is much worse, and the unlockables are far less satisfying. If Overwatch had been designed similarly to SC2, it would probably be the best FPS of all time, but since gaming is all about dat microtransaction money these days it'll never happen.
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - A psychological fantasy novel series, book 2 finally complete
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what is currently your favorite game on PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived