This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Windows 10 v. 1709 issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Windows 10 v. 1709 issues
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
1 month ago#13
Your mean poor excuses for trolls.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
1 month ago#14
What's the matter? Truth bomb hurt so much? LOL. btw I only recommended a distro because OP is on PC. Too bad it's impossible to recommend a non-s*** non-linux OS on PC nowadays
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#15
Will windows 10 be known as the next Vista when windows 12 becomes mainstream? I think so. Tho tbh I think vista is much better than windows 10.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
1 month ago#16
Ciera posted...
What's the matter? Truth bomb hurt so much? LOL. btw I only recommended a distro because OP is on PC. Too bad it's impossible to recommend a non-s*** non-linux OS on PC nowadays

^^Can't afford win10 licenses, lol
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#17
cbgreely posted...
So after installing the latest update of Windows 10 (against my will, of course), all of my games either crash on startup or run very poorly. Anyone else having these issues?

You need to install direct x and and

Microsoft visual C ++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017.
Corsair Carbide 540 White W10 64bit ASRock AB350 Pro4 AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 750Watt Thermaltake PSU Patriot Viper Elite 16GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#18
he reported me lel
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Erhnam Djinn

Erhnam Djinn
1 month ago#19
I experienced a problem on my MSI laptop too after the update. The display crashes everytime I close/open the lid. I had to force to restart it.

I thought it was the outdated GPU driver so I used DDU and reinstall the driver. Same issue.
I had to roll back the previous Win10 version.

I’ll keep the old version and won’t update anytime soon.

This issue makes me not want to update my desktop.
You could never understand the humiliation I have gone through. . . The burden of having to be the best. . . of having to be worthy.

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
1 month ago#20
I had to do a clean install and even then one of my hard drives caused issues: most installers locked up and trying to change the drive letter or delete the partition just locked up disk manager. I deleted the partition outside of Windows and after reformatting now it works fine. I'll do a complete disk scan just in case but modern Windows should never lock up like that. It did not take the whole machine down but any operations that scanned disks hung forever as did restart.

mucloud posted...
cbgreely posted...
So after installing the latest update of Windows 10 (against my will, of course), all of my games either crash on startup or run very poorly. Anyone else having these issues?

You need to install direct x and and

Microsoft visual C ++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017.

MS intrusively does huge in place OS upgrades but doesn't install this stuff automatically. It is such nonsense. I just shake my head when I see lobby displays with huge Windows update screens etc.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Windows 10 v. 1709 issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived