This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think of the game pubg?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do you think of the game pubg?

User Info: XBoner

XBoner
1 month ago#1
Read that gamespot excuded it from their game of the year award. I don't know that much about it. Heard it was only on pc but is coming to x1 and not ps4

User Info: HANGtheDJ_86

HANGtheDJ_86
1 month ago#2
Awesome acronym, pretty good game also.

User Info: dunkis

dunkis
1 month ago#3
I think it's a fad. I haven't played it, but I have watched it. I can understand the appeal but I don't understand what keeps people coming back to it. It amounts to camping, ambushing, and then frantically running for the closing hot zone. It seems like it'd be frustrating and not all that rewarding. I liked the idea of Hunger Games-esque modes in other games, it suits survival crafting games like Minecraft and all, but a shooter dedicated to it seems dull. But of course, that's all just my opinion.
NNID: TheDunc | Steam: Sir Soyeldimzelf

User Info: XBoner

XBoner
1 month ago#4
so the graphics in it aren't all that great like minecraft?

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#5
a game with immense potential only waiting to be realized, it's the next LoL
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Ultimate_Noob

Ultimate_Noob
1 month ago#6
It reminds me a lot of the DayZ craze and all the "pvp survival" games that fad spawned. PUBG in general reminds me of DayZ, since DayZ was essentially a persistent-world battle royale with zombies thrown in as an after-thought. PUBG just refined that recipe to make it more fast-paced and satisfying.

Given the general simplicity of the system, I can't imagine it won't be before long until there's tons of cheap/free mimics if there isn't already.
A pc's brain is the cpu, its heart is the motherboard, its stomach is the hard drive, and its anus is the user.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#7
Ultimate_Noob posted...
It reminds me a lot of the DayZ craze and all the "pvp survival" games that fad spawned. PUBG in general reminds me of DayZ, since DayZ was essentially a persistent-world battle royale with zombies thrown in as an after-thought. PUBG just refined that recipe to make it more fast-paced and satisfying.

Given the general simplicity of the system, I can't imagine it won't be before long until there's tons of cheap/free mimics if there isn't already.

Ya it looks like DayZ but quicker matches.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
1 month ago#8
dunkis posted...
I can understand the appeal but I don't understand what keeps people coming back to it.
My current setup: https://i.imgur.com/c8xbRW0.png
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png

User Info: spud_almighty

spud_almighty
1 month ago#9
It is a game for simple minded virgins with nothing better to do than play a fairly average at best shooter.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#10
spud_almighty posted...
It is a game for simple minded virgins with nothing better to do than play a fairly average at best shooter.

i'd like to think it'd be a higher chance for them to be virgins if they play a more hardcore shooter such as CS:GO since PUBG is pretty casual and is gaining widespread mainstream appeal.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do you think of the game pubg?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived