This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#31
yohabroha posted...
you didn't try, you came to pick a fight so you have one, and if that wasn't you off the deep end then you just admitted to be a homophobe. seriously, i just gave you an easy way out and you decided to reject and own up to the actual words you said lmao.

I did not admit to anything, I have no problems with a person being gay, its their choice and right to be what they want to be. So here you are still trying to pick a fight with me when I tried to call a truths but instead you decided to reject it and still act childish, what a shame....
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#32
Fade2black001 posted...
tried to call a truths

i warned you this wasn't going to end well
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#33
Orestes417 posted...
History should've taught you that ignoring fringe groups instead of shutting them down hard when you have the chance generally doesn't lead places you want to go.

If they're not breaking the law, harming your person the reasonable response would be to ignore them. Like it or not, in a Democracy you'll have to occasionally encounter contrarian views.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

yohabroha
1 month ago#34
and @pothocket get back in here, i'm not done with you yet
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#35
yohabroha posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
tried to call a truths

i warned you this wasn't going to end well

And yet you are progressing it more and more and acting immature about it. That's fine if that's your choice. I just think this has gone on for long enough and trying to make peace but you obviously do not want to and want to keep acting immature.
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

yohabroha
1 month ago#36
Clearly you intend for it to go on longer because you came up out of f***ing nowhere to reply to me, haven't even said anything to you for weeks. You keep doing this and I don't understand why you can't understand that it's not working. The disappear and return with the giveaway ploy failed miserably. This new disappear and return with the "come on man act civil" act isn't going to go any better.

yohabroha
1 month ago#37
How many threads are you going to let people gang up on you for your lack of intelligence, spamming the "75%" quote, before you realize this really isn't the place for you

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
1 month ago#38
You're being way too hard on fade. The man tried to "call a truths" with you, if that's not a sign of friendship then i don't know what is.

User Info: DaedalusEx

DaedalusEx
1 month ago#39
Are you guys aware this site has private messaging? Maybe use that and stop cluttering topics with your personal feud.

yohabroha
1 month ago#40
GTL581 posted...
You're being way too hard on fade. The man tried to "call a truths" with you, if that's not a sign of friendship then i don't know what is.

you're right man can i call a few truths with you too?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived