This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

San Francisco is such a popular city.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. San Francisco is such a popular city.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#51
Kenny_Mayne posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
-5xad0w- posted...
For the West Coast, Seattle > San Fransico.

Chummer.

Hey Seattle how about South California take your rain for a little bit.

Take it. Have all of it. Sick of all this damn rain 24/7 365

Wonder if Vancouver gets a lot of rain too.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
4 weeks ago#52
It's never realistic though. I guess dodging used needles and piles of human excrement would be too hard for today's gamer.

User Info: jay2101

jay2101
4 weeks ago#53
DivineWraith posted...
It's never realistic though. I guess dodging used needles and piles of human excrement would be too hard for today's gamer.

Sounds like a fun challenge except for the smell.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#54
sfcalimari posted...
- BART is like a subway train that provides commuter rail service to the suburbs. It's much more reliable than Muni but the trains are disgusting and dirty, they're always crowded because they keep cutting back on service (even in the middle of the biggest economic boom in history), and the system is starting to fall apart so delays and breakdowns keep increasing.

Random bump but you also forgot to mention that BART doesn't even service the half of the city that you would want to be in now. GGP, Richmond, Sunset, and the Marina are your least populated and most non-human-excrement-filled districts now and there's no real easy way to get between them save for uber and lyft. By the time you've taken BART switched to Muni and possibly had to get on a bus after, you may as well have just uber'd because you've been traveling for 18 hours and already spent 20 bucks.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: juscallmeehx

juscallmeehx
4 weeks ago#55
yohabroha posted...
Random bump but you also forgot to mention that BART doesn't even service the half of the city that you would want to be in now. GGP, Richmond, Sunset, and the Marina are your least populated and most non-human-excrement-filled districts now and there's no real easy way to get between them save for uber and lyft. By the time you've taken BART switched to Muni and possibly had to get on a bus after, you may as well have just uber'd because you've been traveling for 18 hours and already spent 20 bucks.

Those areas don't want BART because they don't want people to have easy access to those neighborhoods much like Marin, Alameda (the city) and the Peninsula. They'd rather drive.
It's not the hardware in your hands that matters, but the software in your hearts.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#56
juscallmeehx posted...
yohabroha posted...

Those areas don't want BART because they don't want people to have easy access to those neighborhoods much like Marin, Alameda (the city) and the Peninsula. They'd rather drive.

its true, and a shame. just moved out of the excelsior but all my friends live in the richmond, its hell getting across the city that way sometimes.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. San Francisco is such a popular city.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived