This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DO NOT update Windows 10.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. DO NOT update Windows 10.

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
1 month ago#21
maybe this is why my gpu isn;t working adsasdas
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: OUberLord

OUberLord
1 month ago#22
F1areaGaman posted...
I called customer service because Windows broke after Tuesday's update, they said my only option is to reinstall Windows.

Are you kidding me.

Well, yeah. The problem is you called Arby's. While they make tasty sandwiches, they're not known for their operating system prowess.

User Info: WalkingPlague

WalkingPlague
1 month ago#23
OUberLord posted...
F1areaGaman posted...
I called customer service because Windows broke after Tuesday's update, they said my only option is to reinstall Windows.

Are you kidding me.

Well, yeah. The problem is you called Arby's. While they make tasty sandwiches, they're not known for their operating system prowess.

This made me laugh.
Currently playing: Escape From Tarkov (EOD)
Coming Soon: Monster Hunter World (PC) | Street Fighter V: AE (PC)

User Info: -CJF-

-CJF-
1 month ago#24
Same here, updated but no issues yet. I do have to say that not having the option to disable updates is by far the worst thing about Windows 10. I hate going to bed and waking up to see my computer restarted itself. I'm probably going to look into how to disable them by force even though I know it's probably not the best idea.

User Info: Emperor_Zaphkie

Emperor_Zaphkie
1 month ago#25
zhenghan posted...
Marikhen posted...
F1areaGaman posted...
DO NOT downgrade to Windows 10.

FTFY.
(message deleted)

User Info: Echo127

Echo127
1 month ago#27
-CJF- posted...
Same here, updated but no issues yet. I do have to say that not having the option to disable updates is by far the worst thing about Windows 10. I hate going to bed and waking up to see my computer restarted itself. I'm probably going to look into how to disable them by force even though I know it's probably not the best idea.

Wouldn't be such a problem if Windows didn't manage to mess up *something* on my computer with every update. It's always been relatively small things that I can fix/redo, but still pretty frustrating.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
1 month ago#28
If you’ve called Windows customer service, you’re not allowed to give anyone advice about computers.

Ever.

User Info: F1areaGaman

F1areaGaman
1 month ago#29
GoIrish80 posted...
If you’ve called Windows customer service, you’re not allowed to give anyone advice about computers.

Ever.

At that point I called simply to see if the problem was wide-spread.

After login I would just get a black screen, safe mode wouldn't load windows explorer either. I guess this happened to a lot of PCs after the creators update.
3DS FC: 4656-7003-5457

User Info: d209999

d209999
1 month ago#30
F1areaGaman posted...
GoIrish80 posted...

Ever.

At that point I called simply to see if the problem was wide-spread.

After login I would just get a black screen, safe mode wouldn't load windows explorer either. I guess this happened to a lot of PCs after the creators update.

Not mine
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. DO NOT update Windows 10.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived