This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Steam game cost you the most money?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What Steam game cost you the most money?

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
1 month ago#1
I thought it'd be fun to guess what game in your Steam library (or other library, whatever you use) is the one you paid the highest price for. I think mine is around $11 for Stardew Valley on sale, but it might be Shovel Knight. Generally speaking I don't pay more than $10 for any game and I got quite a number of them now. But I know some of you pay full retail and buy DLC and stuff, so I thought it'd be fun to find out :)
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: SRV_God

SRV_God
1 month ago#2
I think Skyrim in 2013 when I first got my pc. Really wanted to play modded Skyrim and it was still 59.99.

No regrets, I put 400 hours in it.

User Info: LOLIAmAnAlt

LOLIAmAnAlt
1 month ago#3
Grid 2. $45 or $55 I don't remember.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

User Info: hokkendire

hokkendire
1 month ago#4
Division with season pass at release like 100 bucks. Full on regret never doing that again
| i7 7770K| MSI z270 M3 | 980ti | 16gb DDR4@3600| Oculus Rift
Steam: DatDudeCorks

User Info: tearast

tearast
1 month ago#5
Crusader Kings II+all DLC at release=around $250
Europa Universalis IV is probably around $200 or something

User Info: Death_Born

Death_Born
1 month ago#6
I'd say probably Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition, when I preordered it. That's the most I can remember spending on any one game.

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
1 month ago#7
Sudden Strike 4 at $42.49. This was the pre-order discount price(regular price is $49.99). Pre-ordering also gave you all the old Sudden Strike games.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
1 month ago#8
Purchased FO4 at launch for $60 bucks, I also believe I purchased GTAV and Advanced Warfare at launch as well all for $60
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: arleas

arleas
1 month ago#9
I bought the "Digital Deluxe edition" of Dragon Age Origins for $65 (would be equivalent to $75 today due to inflation) on the advice of a friend who told me that it was going to be "epic". The only thing epic about it was my disappointment.

If we're talking about game + DLC as if it was all purchased at one time, then probably Rocksmith 2014 + all the DLC i've bought for it over the years.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
1 month ago#10
I buy many games at launch, so many to list.

This year? Dragon Quest Heroes 2 at R$ 159,99 (around US 48 dollars). And yes, that's the game's full price here in Brazil.
Harvest Moon on Steam? Really? http://store.steampowered.com/app/585900/Harvest_Moon_Light_of_Hope/
May not be a "real" HM, but it does look fun.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What Steam game cost you the most money?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived