This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you enable Javascript in Microsoft Edge?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do you enable Javascript in Microsoft Edge?

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
1 month ago#1
I need it for Steamdb, cause the site hasn't worked properly for the past few months. It says I need to enable JavaScript, but I've been searching on how to do this for Microsoft Edge, but none of the steps seem possible. It's as if the info is out of date or something.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#2
However you managed to disable it, do the opposite.
Or just don't use edge.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

NuclearHendrix
1 month ago#3
SinisterSlay posted...
Or just don't use edge.

I didn't disable it. And I use Microsoft Edge for the extra points I can earn with Microsoft/Bing Rewards.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#4
NuclearHendrix posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Or just don't use edge.

I didn't disable it. And I use Microsoft Edge for the extra points I can earn with Microsoft/Bing Rewards.

If you didn't disable it, then it's not disabled. The site your using just doesn't like edge i guess. Use a different browser for that site.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

NuclearHendrix
1 month ago#5
SinisterSlay posted...
NuclearHendrix posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Or just don't use edge.

If you didn't disable it, then it's not disabled. The site your using just doesn't like edge i guess. Use a different browser for that site.

It worked before though. I don't know wtf happened.

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#6
NuclearHendrix posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
NuclearHendrix posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Or just don't use edge.

It worked before though. I don't know wtf happened.

If edge updated or Microsoft updated a patch then it might have disabled it without you knowing.

Go to a site that you know used Java and test that then go back to the other site.

Also clear the browser data and see if that helps sometimes it full and need to be wiped.
Corsair Carbide 540 White W10 64bit ASRock AB350 Pro4 AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 750Watt Thermaltake PSU Patriot Viper Elite 16GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: candlefighter

candlefighter
1 month ago#7
mucloud posted...
Also clear the browser data and see if that helps sometimes it full and need to be wiped.

You can max out a browser's data?

mucloud
1 month ago#8
candlefighter posted...
mucloud posted...

It holds a into certs and stuff try clearing the cache might help.
Corsair Carbide 540 White W10 64bit ASRock AB350 Pro4 AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 750Watt Thermaltake PSU Patriot Viper Elite 16GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

NuclearHendrix
1 month ago#9
mucloud posted...
candlefighter posted...
mucloud posted...

It holds a into certs and stuff try clearing the cache might help.

I just did, but nothing changed.

mucloud
1 month ago#10
If the sites that have java enabled work then it's a problem with those sites that do not work with java there is nothing you can do cause it's programmed into the website, via coding.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do you enable Javascript in Microsoft Edge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived