This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anybody see the iMac Pro price?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Did anybody see the iMac Pro price?

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
4 weeks ago#1
5K is a lot for a base product.
*Triggered*

User Info: WalkingPlague

WalkingPlague
4 weeks ago#2
Who cares, Mac products suck.
#PCMR

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 weeks ago#3
Not all that shocking for what the product is. I'd expect similar from a PC all in one of the same class.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#4
Orestes417 posted...
Not all that shocking for what the product is. I'd expect similar from a PC all in one of the same class.

Yeah, though i honestly don't see the purpose of these machines. Why pay so much to get a computer you can't upgrade?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
4 weeks ago#5
it's a professional workstation not an enthusiast/gaming rig.
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 weeks ago#6
SinisterSlay posted...
Orestes417 posted...

Yeah, though i honestly don't see the purpose of these machines. Why pay so much to get a computer you can't upgrade?

For a business an "upgrade" is usually buying a new computer when the old one gets obsolete, so it's sort of a moot point.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#7
Orestes417 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Orestes417 posted...

For a business an "upgrade" is usually buying a new computer when the old one gets obsolete, so it's sort of a moot point.

I haven't experienced that. But I'm just a developer. I'm usually made to keep the same machine for 3 to 7 years and just get minor upgrades to memory.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#8
SinisterSlay posted...
Orestes417 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Orestes417 posted...

I haven't experienced that. But I'm just a developer. I'm usually made to keep the same machine for 3 to 7 years and just get minor upgrades to memory.

Well you dont need much of a system to do coding
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
4 weeks ago#9
Poor people going to always cry about expensive products nothing new here guys
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/n6zhcp Rig Specs

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
4 weeks ago#10
Orestes417 posted...

Not even close:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Cr9c3F

Try about $3500 with a proper 4k monitor.
Once 5k's become available I doubt they will cost $2,000...
7700K@5.0 - 1080 - EVGA 750 - 16GB DDR4 - Z270 ASUS
H100v2 - Evolv ATX - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Did anybody see the iMac Pro price?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived