This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jim Sterling's latest video about Net Neutrality

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Jim Sterling's latest video about Net Neutrality

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#11
arleas posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
I dont like the guy in the slightest and will not watch this.

I am not Jim Sterling's biggest fan either, but coming into a topic to say you aren't going to watch it makes it about YOU. Why should anyone care that YOU aren't going to watch it? Just don't watch it then.

Unless this is another of your attempts at throwing a tantrum to get attention. If that's the case, consider this message the attention you've been seeking. Mommy and Daddy weren't there for you but Gamefaqs will always be there...

Fade2black001 posted...
You wasted even more time making this post...

And now you continue it by responding. I guess I was right. It's Tantrum time!
https://i.imgur.com/zrVcfUU.png

im not mad, so that is wrong and very inaccurate
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 weeks ago#12
SgtFoley posted...
arleas posted...
Gamefaqs will always be there...

Until he gets banned for another homophobic tirade like the one he had a few months back lol.

Honestly, I don't know why people suffer fools like fade when you can simply put them on ignore.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: BaldursGate

BaldursGate
4 weeks ago#13
Fade2black001 posted...
wizardmon posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
I have absolutely nothing to add to this topic, and I don't know why I even posted this useless post.

Why did you even enter the topic in the first place then? Stop wasting our time.

How about piss off and go cry in a corner kid. "I will announce to everyone in this topic that I will not watch this video because I'm desperate for attention."

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#14
BaldursGate posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
wizardmon posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
I have absolutely nothing to add to this topic, and I don't know why I even posted this useless post.

Why did you even enter the topic in the first place then? Stop wasting our time.

How about piss off and go cry in a corner kid. "I will announce to everyone in this topic that I will not watch this video because I'm desperate for attention."

kid? You come to that assumption with everyone, kid? lol please dont make yorself sound more pathetic than you already are

User Info: BaldursGate

BaldursGate
4 weeks ago#15
Fade2black001 posted...
BaldursGate posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
wizardmon posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

kid? You come to that assumption with everyone, kid? lol please dont make yorself sound more pathetic than you already are

1v1 me on rust, u r dun kid.

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#16
BaldursGate posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
BaldursGate posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
wizardmon posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

1v1 me on rust, u r dun kid.

Now its you acting like a moron here and plus I don't play survival games, not my thing

User Info: -GhosT-

-GhosT-
4 weeks ago#17
Didn't your mamas ever tell you "if you ain't got nothing nice to say then don't say nothing"?

Nice thread derailment everybody
I'm A Man of Principles, Damn Near Invincible
www.twitch.tv/GilgameshGG

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
4 weeks ago#18
Fade2black001 posted...
BaldursGate posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
wizardmon posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

Well, yeah. You call people what they act like.

Also, aren't you the Trumper that has no idea about basic math and claimed 50% of 200 is 75?

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#19
Dyshonest posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
BaldursGate posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
wizardmon posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

Well, yeah. You call people what they act like.

Also, aren't you the Trumper that has no idea about basic math and claimed 50% of 200 is 75?

what are you talking about? I know how to do basic math.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
4 weeks ago#20
JKatarn posted...
Honestly, I don't know why people suffer fools like fade when you can simply put them on ignore.

S'okay. I don't know why folks keep telling me, "Ignore <so and so>, they never say anything useful" when reading and responding to their posts doesn't exactly make me suffer.

It might make sense if someone was irredeemably stupid, but everyone's got bad days where smart people say something stupid, stupid people say something smart, and trolls are actually trolls and not the semi-literate drippings from a stained trailer park mattress that's only known the loving caress of twins whose mother is their aunt and father is their uncle.

-GhosT- posted...
Didn't your mamas ever tell you "if you ain't got nothing nice to say then don't say nothing"?

No, but then my mother never used double negatives. She would have said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then say something" were she of the mind to make a statement like yours.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Jim Sterling's latest video about Net Neutrality

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived