This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jim Sterling's latest video about Net Neutrality

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Jim Sterling's latest video about Net Neutrality

User Info: gamefaqwatcher

gamefaqwatcher
4 weeks ago#21
World renowned and greatest youtuber, Jim Sterling.
See you in WoD! Praise the sun! Diamond Dog is a Wolf! Currently playing: Dark Souls 1
Weebs refer to the mana series as Seiken Densetsu.

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
4 weeks ago#22
wizardmon posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
I have absolutely nothing to add to this topic, and I don't know why I even posted this useless post.

Why did you even enter the topic in the first place then? Stop wasting our time.

Just block him, most of us have.
Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI B350 Tomahawk | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-Sync
Nintendo Switch

User Info: BaldursGate

BaldursGate
4 weeks ago#23
Fade2black001 posted...
BaldursGate posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
BaldursGate posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
wizardmon posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
I have absolutely nothing to add to this topic, and I don't know why I even posted this useless post.

Why did you even enter the topic in the first place then? Stop wasting our time.

You wasted even more time making this post...

How about piss off and go cry in a corner kid. "I will announce to everyone in this topic that I will not watch this video because I'm desperate for attention."

kid? You come to that assumption with everyone, kid? lol please dont make yorself sound more pathetic than you already are

1v1 me on rust, u r dun kid.

Now its you acting like a moron here and plus I don't play survival games, not my thing

I respond to morons with moronic posts.

User Info: Mitsukiba

Mitsukiba
4 weeks ago#24
I don’t like the guy, but it got the point across.
i7-4930k, EVGA X79 Classified, CM V8 GTS, CM Stormtrooper, 16GB HyperX Sav. 1600MHz, EVGA GTX 960 2G, AMD R7 240 SSD, WD Black 1T, CM V750.
My GPU is trash. :(

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
4 weeks ago#25
-GhosT- posted...
Nice thread derailment everybody

It was planned actually, if I didn't post it then the thread would have automatically been derailed by the Sterling factor.

Remember, every thread about a Jim Sterling or Total Biscuit video is automatically derailed simply because of who they are. It doesn't matter if they are bringing you some super important news about EA reps caught on camera snorting legal prescription drugs mods don't ban me off of the back of their female employees, because there will always be that one guy who instantly posts "Man, I wish this guy would get cancer" or "Who actually likes this fat British man? I didn't watch the video but I wish he'd die of a heart attack."

The conversation is more pleasant when it's not about wishing X or Y dying of cancer, and instead memes about people accidentally entering threads they didn't want to.
Why Master_Faust can't see any posts on PCH: http://i.imgur.com/Ns93rhC.png

User Info: Deathtnks

Deathtnks
4 weeks ago#26
So you're saying the GFaq's community is more cancerous then TB's colon? Anyone with half a shred of moral fiber and sense knows that.
Alien has stole teh 500 from me. TWICE!
I don't stop. I'm like the Energizer bunny. ~ alien_gundamneo

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#27
Deathtnks posted...
So you're saying the GFaq's community is more cancerous then TB's colon? Anyone with half a shred of moral fiber and sense knows that.

Now that's just f***ed up
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: infinitydev2020

infinitydev2020
4 weeks ago#28
Fade2black001 posted...
Deathtnks posted...

He ain’t wrong, GFaqs can be/is pretty f***ing terrible...as evident by this thread.
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-Carl Sagan

User Info: Deathtnks

Deathtnks
4 weeks ago#29
Fade2black001 posted...
Deathtnks posted...

Every time any sort of half famous youtuber get's mentioned on here it's like it becomes "be a gigantic s*** stain in a hurricane" day. There is so much vileness spewed that the only cure is to nuke it from orbit.
Alien has stole teh 500 from me. TWICE!
I don't stop. I'm like the Energizer bunny. ~ alien_gundamneo

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
4 weeks ago#30
good, too many kids just take whatever youtubers say as law and we get topics where people just post a video and say "this" like they can't speak for themselves.

I'm absolutely terrible at expressing my thoughts but you'll never see me use someone elses video to do so.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Jim Sterling's latest video about Net Neutrality

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived