This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just bought a Roku Express, any recommended channels?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Just bought a Roku Express, any recommended channels?

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
1 month ago#1
Works great so far. So far I have the pre-installed channels like Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, etc., I added Youtube, Crunchyroll, and Pandora. I wanted to add Twitch, but apparently the channel's been pulled.

Any other channels I should be aware of? Preferably free ones.
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out."
"He ate glue."

User Info: JonWood007

JonWood007
1 month ago#2
Tubi TV, Pluto TV, Crackle, The Roku Channel, possibly funimation if you want anime dubs. VRV also has crunchyroll, funimation, and other stuff packaged in.

It's a shame they pulled twitch. I still have it on mine but I thought that was a bad move that didnt make sense.
i7 7700k | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | 16GB EVGA DDR4 | GTX 760 2 GB | 1 TB HDD | W10 x64 | 750W Thermaltake Toughpower | 1600x900

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
1 month ago#3
plex, nhl, mlb, speedtest
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: Ghost_Turtle

Ghost_Turtle
1 month ago#4
This has absolutely nothing to do with PC but ill bite:

Dont bother with Spotify. Honestly have no f***ing idea how you can f*** something like this up, especially if you own a sub. App is garbage.

Im a cord cutter so I guess Sling is decent. Only reason I use it over PSvue is they dont have viacom anymore, which is comedy central (south park for me) and nickelodeon (for kids).

Also dont forget about Amazon, especially if you have Prime.

Im retired Military so I use iheart radio every morning for a talk show from a previous city I was in (every morning). Its the only reason I ever use the app on Roku at home. You can get this on your phone as well so...

Just a few off the top of my head.
Rofl House

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
4 weeks ago#5
Roku doesn't offer the freedom of an Android OS, however there are a few unofficial add-ons you can install of you're in to that type of thing
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Just bought a Roku Express, any recommended channels?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived