This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's sad how underappreciated Just Cause 3 is for being so insanely hard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It's sad how underappreciated Just Cause 3 is for being so insanely hard

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 weeks ago#41
Wutobliteration posted...
Completing 100% would at least require 50 hours. Unless you're a complete no-life who spent straight days just playing 24/7, it won't work.

This is GameFAQs we're talking about, most people boasting are either lying through their teeth, have no life, or both.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

JKatarn
4 weeks ago#42
SchoolRumble posted...
SchoolRumble posted...
Why is that hard to believe, it's not exactly a deep game.

completing 100% is. Have you tried 100%ing JC2? That one is by far the very definition of a completionist's nightmare.

In JC3 they made it alot more easier by highlighting everything in the map and the wingsuit granting you limitless freedom to travel quickly. Still, 100%ing in one week is hard to believe, especially that early in release where the game was still buggy and you would have got stuck at some stupid bomb run challenges or trying to get all vehicles. Completing 100% would at least require 50 hours. Unless you're a complete no-life who spent straight days just playing 24/7, it won't work.

50 hours to complete a game isn't that difficult dude, i dont know why you're talking it up like its a huge deal. you're also being pretty inconsiderate in my opinion, 'no-life' could very well mean disabilities, vacation time, maybe they CANT go out. 50 hours in a week is what 7 hours a day? a kid could easily do that on christmas vacation. you realize there are people out there who can't walk or have severe social disabilities right? just because its an impossibility in your life doesn't make it impossible to everyone else out there. over 7 billion people in this world, im sure a lot of them are living very different lives from you.

Woah, you seem to be very defensive about this. The fact of the matter is, most people who work/have a balanced life with other hobbies can't/don't want to spend 7+ hours a day, EVERY day playing a game. If you do, that's fine, your choice, but you're the exception, not the rule.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
4 weeks ago#43
JKatarn posted...
SchoolRumble posted...
SchoolRumble posted...
Why is that hard to believe, it's not exactly a deep game.

completing 100% is. Have you tried 100%ing JC2? That one is by far the very definition of a completionist's nightmare.

In JC3 they made it alot more easier by highlighting everything in the map and the wingsuit granting you limitless freedom to travel quickly. Still, 100%ing in one week is hard to believe, especially that early in release where the game was still buggy and you would have got stuck at some stupid bomb run challenges or trying to get all vehicles. Completing 100% would at least require 50 hours. Unless you're a complete no-life who spent straight days just playing 24/7, it won't work.

50 hours to complete a game isn't that difficult dude, i dont know why you're talking it up like its a huge deal. you're also being pretty inconsiderate in my opinion, 'no-life' could very well mean disabilities, vacation time, maybe they CANT go out. 50 hours in a week is what 7 hours a day? a kid could easily do that on christmas vacation. you realize there are people out there who can't walk or have severe social disabilities right? just because its an impossibility in your life doesn't make it impossible to everyone else out there. over 7 billion people in this world, im sure a lot of them are living very different lives from you.

Woah, you seem to be very defensive about this. The fact of the matter is, most people who work/have a balanced life with other hobbies can't/don't want to spend 7+ hours a day, EVERY day playing a game. If you do, that's fine, your choice, but you're the exception, not the rule.

you're assuming a lot about me, i dont even play games besides mobile ones for probably 2 years now, i don't have the time but don't look down on people who can't live normal lives that probably do have that amount of time to spend.
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II

JKatarn
4 weeks ago#44
SchoolRumble posted...
you're assuming a lot about me, i dont even play games besides mobile ones for probably 2 years now, i don't have the time but don't look down on people who can't live normal lives that probably do have that amount of time to spend.

Honestly, if you have the time and mental presence to play a game for 7+ hours a day, you're more than capable of doing other things/working at home etc. - I more have a problem with somebody who claims something is "easy" or that a somebody is a "noob" because they don't dedicate all their free time to gaming. Do what you like, I have no problem with that, just don't assume 24 hour gaming is the norm.

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
4 weeks ago#45
JKatarn posted...
SchoolRumble posted...

Honestly, if you have the time and mental presence to play a game for 7+ hours a day, you're more than capable of doing other things/working at home etc.

Lol, ok tell that to people with over 70% burns to their bodies, crippling social anxiety, spinal deformities or any of the other countless issues that cause people to either not be able to leave their house or not be contributing members of society. literally done talking about this, you and a few others have proven yourselves completely ignorant of real world issues.
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
4 weeks ago#46
MMG_ posted...
people think the game's hard?

They mistakenly think it's good too.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It's sad how underappreciated Just Cause 3 is for being so insanely hard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived