This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PUBG running much better in the latest early access version?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG running much better in the latest early access version?

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 weeks ago#1
Feels like they did a lot of optimization already to the early access version. Not sure about test server, haven't tried that.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Mr kitty

Mr kitty
4 weeks ago#2
In term of game performance it never change unless they remove light source, switching on lower quality effect or bake things.

As for the game crashing, desync, cheaters, pop up, glitch, etc..... If never it is done correctly, people would stop playing it, because it won't feel like Bethesda game.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDeapGamingMedia

zhenghan
4 weeks ago#3
What i mean is i get increased cpu utilization in the lobby area and while diving which gives me higher FPS (90% CPU utilization now)
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
4 weeks ago#4
I'm not sure if they just updated the stable build to what the test server was running, but the test server ran a lot better for me then the stable version did.
Why Master_Faust can't see any posts on PCH: http://i.imgur.com/Ns93rhC.png

zhenghan
4 weeks ago#5
wizardmon posted...
I'm not sure if they just updated the stable build to what the test server was running, but the test server ran a lot better for me then the stable version did.

I don't think so, you still can't climb over obstacles.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG running much better in the latest early access version?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived